Morning Brew

• Thread starter Deleted member 21335
  • Start date
Gaz. I tend to appraise pictures by emotion not technicalities.

I love this picture. It speaks to me. So simple and so much to see in her face. Brilliant take.

Gaz. I tend to appraise pictures by emotion not technicalities.

I love this picture. It speaks to me. So simple and so much to see in her face. Brilliant take.

Thank you, Trevor [emoji4]

A very appealing image

I'm a bit late to this thread Gareth, apologies.
Just to echo what everyone else has said above though, it's just a lovely image. It tells a story and also leaves the viewer with questions, so it certainly ticks a lot of boxes. Great work!

I really don't mind the highlights on the rhs, if the sun was beaming through the window like it is, then that's how it looks.
Sometimes people can get so bogged down in the fine details and not just look at the image and appreciate it for what it is.
To me it shows a 'relaxing sunday morning, contemplating the world outside, with a warm cup of tea'. But to others it may show something else.

A very appealing image

Thanks. :)

That really is a bit special. Reminds me a of a good looking version of the Mona Lisa. Great model, too.

Thank you. :)

I'm a bit late to this thread Gareth, apologies.
Just to echo what everyone else has said above though, it's just a lovely image. It tells a story and also leaves the viewer with questions, so it certainly ticks a lot of boxes. Great work!

No need to apologise, Iain! Thanks for the nice words. :)

I really don't mind the highlights on the rhs, if the sun was beaming through the window like it is, then that's how it looks.
Sometimes people can get so bogged down in the fine details and not just look at the image and appreciate it for what it is.
To me it shows a 'relaxing sunday morning, contemplating the world outside, with a warm cup of tea'. But to others it may show something else.

Thank you, Dominic.

I know I'm a bit late to the party - but I think this is lovely. Granted the bendy frame is a bit odd but this was not my first thought on looking at the shot. My first thought was that the mood was perfect.

I know I'm a bit late to the party - but I think this is lovely. Granted the bendy frame is a bit odd but this was not my first thought on looking at the shot. My first thought was that the mood was perfect.

Thanks for taking the time, Fi. :)

Back