Morning Walk

P-E

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Went out for an early morning walk this morning into Derbyshire.

As ever opinons welcome............

FOXHOUSE1.jpg

FOXHOUSE2.jpg

FOXHOUSE3.jpg

Nice shots I like the second one best

No 2 edges it for me, but those are really nice shots, beautifully processed.

#2 for me too, would love somewhere like that round here to photograph

Thanks for the comment's(y)

CT said:
No 2 edges it for me, but those are really nice shots, beautifully processed.

That made me smile CT.........for those 3 images I edited the RAW file's with RSE following Matt's tutorial.

RSE is something I haven't made a secret of not getting along with but I am warming to it.

O/T,I read the new rule about picture size of 800x but wasn't sure if that applied for portrait style pictures?.......meaning 800x vertical wise.

jewel said:
I like the first one actually, the way the steps lead you into and out of the pic. Great job on all though,
Same here

Yay! I can see them now :)
Can't make my mind up between the first & second shots ;) Looks like you had some lovely weather up there - it rained here most of the day :(

P-E said:
O/T,I read the new rule about picture size of 800x but wasn't sure if that applied for portrait style pictures?.......meaning 800x vertical wise.

The 800x applies to the longest side of the picture, so that can be either landscape or portrait :)

Excellent pictures, i think i know that place ! cant remember what its called though ! we did a team building day at work, that involved abseiling off a bridge, and then orienteering around somewhere that looked a lot like that place, both places were a little drive away from Castleton. (im probably wrong though ;) LOL )

minimeeze said:
Yay! I can see them now :)
Can't make my mind up between the first & second shots ;) Looks like you had some lovely weather up there - it rained here most of the day :(

It rained later in the afternoon but I was home by then.

I was off out at 5.45am and was laid up on those stones at approx 7.30am in glorious sunshine with not a soul insight.:)

IanC_UK said:
The 800x applies to the longest side of the picture, so that can be either landscape or portrait :)

Excellent pictures, i think i know that place ! cant remember what its called though ! we did a team building day at work, that involved abseiling off a bridge, and then orienteering around somewhere that looked a lot like that place, both places were a little drive away from Castleton.

You know I am embarresed to say Iam not too sure what they call it but I started off from a place called Fox House and when I finally got to the top I could see down to Hope Valley where the cement terminal is and Castleton.

I'll echo Matty on this - wish we had somewhere like that nearby!

I think I'm with the crowd - no. 2 does it for me, but they are all excellent!

All good, but #2 for the win, I think that tree just gives it that bit extra to draw your attention through its detail and positioning to the rest of the shot.(y)

Back