Motorbikes

Here's a picture of my bike on the A1 at 9am this morning.

Puncture.jpg

A 2" screw in the back tyre, thank goodness for TPS and the dashboard warning system! It was still going in a straight line with 1.5 bar, could have been really nasty. Big shout out to Bike Tyres Leeds (where the AA took me) who didn't have a replacement in stock but did find a part worn Metzeler for me.

BTW, standing on a motorway banking for an hour and 15 is deafening even when wearing earplugs.

Glad all went well for you, Mr B. No puncture is fun but it could have been far worse! Having been stuck beside the M4 for 2 hours waiting for one of the breakdown services, I feel your ear pain - we were in a car so had no ear plugs but could get down an embankment to escape the worst of it.

i recently posted about coming across a biker that had gone down on gravel and hit an oncoming car when i was on my way up to Scotland recently...i had this letter from police Scotland waiting for me when i got in from work tonight...i didnt think too much about the incident when it first happened but i got quite emotional reading it...to be fair i thought it was a speeding ticket at first 5-0.jpg

Or is it? I may have wrongly labelled it when I took it, doh!
I thought it was the other side of this one, but looking at it, I now think I’m wrong.
Sorry guys and girls!

B8CBB34B-9878-48C9-B359-CD4CF69842A0.jpeg

Back