Mouse and keyboard recommendations for an Imac

Name
Iain
Edit My Images
Yes
I have recently bought an imac and am currently using a wired microsoft mouse and keyboard. In the past I have used an apple mouse with my macbook but never really got on with it. Having done some research I have narrowed down my choice of wireless mouse and keyboard to those made by logitech. I thought this combination would fit the bill. https://www.logitech.com/en-gb/product/mk850-wireless-keyboard-mouse-combo?crid=27

If anyone has any better ideas your input would be greatly appreciated.

You want a Mac specific keyboard as some of the keys are different, whatever you get be sure to get the Mac version.

I'd stick with a microsoft mouse & get a full size Apple keyboard. That's what I chose to use with my macbook, and never regretted it one moment.

Thanks for the advice. I have bought one of the new track pads, I have been using a macbook pro for several years now and am used to the track pad. Regarding the keyboard I will take your advice Toni and use a wired full size apple keyboard.

Thanks for the advice. I have bought one of the new track pads, I have been using a macbook pro for several years now and am used to the track pad. Regarding the keyboard I will take your advice Toni and use a wired full size apple keyboard.
This is what I do - wired Apple keyboard and 'wired' Bluetooth Apple Trackpad. It's interesting that the wireless Apple Trackpad overrides to the USB connection if it's plugged in the Mac. This is a great feature as I find the wired is much better behaved for keyboards and mice/trackpads so I now switch Bluetooth off on my Mac Pro.

A

Wired keyboard and trackpad is exactly what I use on my iMac

Back