Mpb - great service

Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
I ordered a battered and cheap battery grip for my Canon from MPB, it arrived within 2 days via DPD and the cheapest delivery price option. It arrived, in much better condition than described but missing the AA battery adapter which was a little disappointing given new grips have them as standard, so I gave them a call. 2 days later the adapter arrived free of charge.
Excellent customer service I think given I paid £45 for the grip and it contained a Hahnel battery, probably not new but it seems to be in good working order. Really pleased.
Matt

I ordered a battered and cheap battery grip for my Canon from MPB, it arrived within 2 days via DPD and the cheapest delivery price option. It arrived, in much better condition than described but missing the AA battery adapter which was a little disappointing given new grips have them as standard, so I gave them a call. 2 days later the adapter arrived free of charge.
Excellent customer service I think given I paid £45 for the grip and it contained a Hahnel battery, probably not new but it seems to be in good working order. Really pleased.
Matt
Good to know I was planning to buy some stuff

Back