MPB transaction problem

Edit My Images
Yes
I have bought and sold a few items with MPB over the years and always been happy with the service.
however, this week I decided to trade my sigma 150-600C for the sports version, I sent the lens and they even upgraded my lens to "like new" - I bought a "Like New" sports version and paid the extra delivery charge to get it here today (Saturday) as I wanted it for a trip tomorrow.
package arrived with DPD as promised but I have received another 150-600C that look like its been kicked round the yard, not even a lens hood with it!
so yes, I am p!ssed off but accept that mistakes are made. I have obviously emailed but thats not going to get sorted till next week now.
Grrrr :mad:
If the @mpb.com rep on her want to get in touch please do asap.
thanks.

O no... have a look and see if there is a sticker anywhere with the MPB code that matches their reference system.. You might be able to identify it on the system if it is still listed as it should not have left the building.

Yes there is a sticker with a code number on the lens cap. Will have a look.

sku1647828 on the rear lens cap but thats not the number of the the sport one I ordered. it says on the sticker its a "like new sports version but its defo a "C"

Hey chipper yes I had to buy another to get it here as they wouldn't send one out till the other one was returned. Paid the extra to get it next day but they did repay that too but it didn't come till the day after. Just waiting for the refund for the first one now. It should get sorted soon I think.
Cheers

Hey chipper yes I had to buy another to get it here as they wouldn't send one out till the other one was returned. Paid the extra to get it next day but they did repay that too but it didn't come till the day after. Just waiting for the refund for the first one now. It should get sorted soon I think.
Cheers

From looking at their listings, "Like New" to MPB means

Missing box
Missing accessories
Missing documents
Scratches
Weird marks on body.

That is their idea of "Like New".

See my recent thread on the subject.

Really!! Waited a week already and had to chase today
Hi Mick,

I know your issue is being looked into but if you could send me a private message with the TX reference number, it would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jamil

Back