mr men

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
I got to get my posts up to 100 because although I've been a member for god knows how long I really just read what people post so I'm I'm going to try and remember how many mr men I can remember, if anyone wants to join in feel free, you can't cheat by looking at some mr men thing on wiki either. and no duplicate entries!

mr strong, he was square and could hammer nails with his fingers!

mr bump, everyone remembers him for some reason

OH, no little miss's either, I'm not sexist I just think there invention was the birth of political correctness gone mad

mr muddle

mr tickle, he had long arms and could tickle people under doors, I can't even imagine what the creators were smoking!

mr topsy turvy, he wore his hat on upside down (I can't remember if he differed enormously from mr muddle)

mr chatterbox, thanks to hacker for the tip

Thanks for that forbiddenbiker, you must have read the original post on how I need to get 100 posts to be eligible to sell something in the wanted section, I could always put it on flea bay but thought I'd offer it to the photo community first

You could just ask a Mod if they'd let you into the sales ection early ;)

I was under the impression that some might find a mr men contest in an off topic forum mildly amusing, but I guess not (I was in hysterics thinking about them, but I have been eating a lot of sugar)

Please stop bumping insanely old threads! While the threads are great reads it is getting very confusing :LOL: One or two I can cope with ... but sheeeeeesh!

Please stop bumping insanely old threads! While the threads are great reads it is getting very confusing :LOL: One or two I can cope with ... but sheeeeeesh!

Sorry jo:( I only noticed I was doing that after I had done quite a few, I only noticed it coming up on the main bit at the end, I don't do a lot of posting. Some of those were really old, I was thinking whos gonna give a s*** what I comment now, I could see my self commenting on the french bloke who invented the art, "nice photo bud, I can really see this taking off, oh sorry you've been dead for 100 years"

I got to get my posts up to 100

I like the Mr Men idea, but instead of creating a thread full of spam to get your post count up, why not comment on some of the photographs on here instead and earn your 100 posts whilst helping others out?

I'm more hurt no one seems to be taking my mr men thread seriously, I did comment on others contributions but it turned out I was dredging up old threads by accident, I thought I best get in here and out of the way but now I just keep getting attacked. As I said I only wanted to offer to sell a lens, I have been a member since november so it's not like I'm just running in to off load something.

Mr Tickle
Mr Greedy
Mr Happy
Mr Nosey
Mr Sneeze
Mr Bump
Mr Snow White
Mr Messy
Mr Topsy-Turvy
Mr Silly
Mr Uppity
Mr Small
Mr Daydream
Mr Forgetful
Mr Jelly
Mr Noisy
Mr Lazy
Mr Funny
Mr Mean
Mr Chatterbox
Mr Fussy
Mr Bounce
Mr Muddle
Mr Dizzy
Mr Impossible
Mr Strong
Mr Grumpy
Mr Clumsy
Mr Quiet
Mr Rush
Mr Tall
Mr Worry
Mr Nonsense
Mr Wrong
Mr Skinny
Mr Mischief
Mr Clever
Mr Busy
Mr Slow
Mr Brave
Mr Grumble
Mr Perfect
Mr Cheerful
Mr Cheeky
Mr Christmas

Next game ..... :nono:

Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blue
Mr. Brown
Mr. Orange
Mr. Pink
Mr. White

Reservoir_Dogs_film.sized.jpg

Mr Tickle
Mr Greedy
Mr Happy
Mr Nosey
Mr Sneeze
Mr Bump
etc,etc,

Next game ..... :nono:

Well that stopped what would have been a record spamming thread:D

thread tidied, posts merged :whistle: :p

I must be getting slow in my old age Its not like me to miss out on a spamming thread :D
Pete Barnes seems to have hit the magic 100 but not posted an item for sale :shrug:
Mr Cobra

Edit I had no idea there was a record
I think the record spam thread was the MILF one (y)

Mr. Blonde
Mr. Blue
Mr. Brown
Mr. Orange
Mr. Pink
Mr. White

Reservoir_Dogs_film.sized.jpg

Cracking film, followed by the even better Pulp Fiction, then we get to deathproof, oh dear back to Burger King Quentin

Back