"Mule" required by someone going to the Lakes meet

Asha

Blithering Idiot
Name
Asha
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm after a favour from one of you lovely guys in f&c wo are attending the film meet in the Lakes in Oct

I've purchased some bits from @macvisual ( Peter) with a view of collecting and using whilst at the meet. ( More info here: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/mamiya-rz67-pro1-camera-system.597464/#post-6973471=

Peter will send or deposit the parcel in person ( depending on location) to whoever can take it to the Lakes and pass it on to me.

There could be a Cumbrian pint ( or two :beer:) for the "mule" :D

Any offers gratefully received(y)

Last edited:
I'd be happy to bring it along though it'd need to be posted as I'm down south and macvisual is in that Scotchland (according to his profile).

I'd be happy to bring it along though it'd need to be posted as I'm down south and macvisual is in that Scotchland (according to his profile).

Cool (y)

Assuming Peter @macvisual is happy to arrange a passport for the parcel to get that far south :D, we can exchange addresses in PM etc and arrange the neccessaries......Cheers Dean, much appreciated!;)

Yip, I live close to Stirling (Central Scotland), but travelling to Cheshire on the weekend of Saturday15th August and can leave the box with a family member, it could be collected by anyone if this may suit at some stage...?

regards;
Peter

Yip, I live close to Stirling (Central Scotland), but travelling to Cheshire on the weekend of Saturday15th August and can leave the box with a family member, it could be collected by anyone if this may suit at some stage...?

regards;
Peter

If no one is available in the Cheshire area Peter, are you happy to post onto Dean ( Strappy) ??

There's no pressure as i've yet to get funds to you so we can leave our options open and see what offers come available.

I'm happy to deliver it to you Asha and I'm in Cheshire as well so that works out ok. (y) I'll have to check with my social secretary as I think its the f-in-l's birthday on the 15th but I'm sure we can work out a quick meet somewhere hereabouts.

@macvisual Where in Cheshire are you going to be Peter? I'm down south in Crewe but I can get anywhere reasonable.

Andy

I do also offer a testing service for no extra charge. :whistle::D

I'm happy to deliver it to you Asha and I'm in Cheshire as well so that works out ok. (y) I'll have to check with my social secretary as I think its the f-in-l's birthday on the 15th but I'm sure we can work out a quick meet somewhere hereabouts.

@macvisual Where in Cheshire are you going to be Peter? I'm down south in Crewe but I can get anywhere reasonable.

Andy

Aha, OK well if something can be arranged then avoiding the parcel being bounced around by RM has to be a good thing although I'm sure Peter would pack in a bomb proof manner anyway!:D

I do also offer a testing service for no extra charge. :whistle::D

If you wish to check the gear over and "stretch its legs" :D during the interim period, then be my guest (y)..................I don't think you have an RZ body though do you:thinking:

I always end up as the bridesmaid :sulk:

Awww never mind, I'll still buy ya a pint for being so kind to offer ......besides Andy can only manage halves anyway:beer::D.........................still more than I can handle mindst:hungover::wacky::D

That's because you're not pretty like me..... :naughty:

o_O:confused::jawdrop: cough splutter!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Awww never mind, I'll still buy ya a pint for being so kind to offer ......besides Andy can only manage halves anyway:beer::D.........................still more than I can handle mindst:hungover::wacky::D

o_O:confused::jawdrop: cough splutter!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Whoa, whoa, whoa... how very dare you. I'll have you know that I'm an inveterate alcoholic and can drink many, many pints.... OF WHISKY.... just ask Roberts, he knows the truth of it.:D No, I don't have an RZ body, I have an Adonis like one. :whistle:

Whoa, whoa, whoa... how very dare you. I'll have you know that I'm an inveterate alcoholic and can drink many, many pints.... OF WHISKY.... just ask Roberts, he knows the truth of it.:D

No wonder poor Roberts is constantly exhausted.......Lugging kegs of whisky around for you:D

No, I don't have an RZ body, I have an Adonis like one. :whistle:

Take collection of the prism, grip and 50mm lens and you'll have an immediate urge to search out a body and film back ......you'll succumbe to it before Oct! :D

In the meantime you can play about with OM2n.......after the C330, it'll feel like a pocket P&S to you:p

No wonder poor Roberts is constantly exhausted.......Lugging kegs of whisky around for you:D

Take collection of the prism, grip and 50mm lens and you'll have an immediate urge to search out a body and film back ......you'll succumbe to it before Oct! :D

In the meantime you can play about with OM2n.......after the C330, it'll feel like a pocket P&S to you:p
I can lend you an RZ body Andy if you feel the need to have a play.

I can lend you an RZ body Andy if you feel the need to have a play.

Get thee behind me Satan.......:D Thanks for the offer Asha and Nick but I think I'll pass. I'm still trying to decide which LF camera to buy and which other cameras to sell so I don't need anymore complications. :thinking:

Get thee behind me Satan.......:D Thanks for the offer Asha and Nick but I think I'll pass. I'm still trying to decide which LF camera to buy and which other cameras to sell so I don't need anymore complications. :thinking:

Complications ???..........................................Nah, it's not a complication Andy, it's the neccessary bridge that you NEED to cross to pass from 6x6 to 5x4 :D:D

Yeah, well, Roberts told me that he gives you cold tea instead of whisky. So there :p

Roberts did not tell you that because he doesn't speak to you because you smell, so there....:wacky::ROFLMAO:

its not complicated, simply dont sell any! Youll always need them for something :)

Im up there on Friday for the weekend blundering around Catbells. So, when youre all up there in Oct, if you could collect up all the lens caps, filters, cloths etc that ive left behind that would be nice :)

Oh, late to this, but going to assume you have it sorted - if not, would it make sense to have it delivered to me, seeing as I am being your lakes personal chauffeur anyway @Asha?

Because you want to sit next to an over-excited Asha wanting to play with his new toys all the way there? ;)

Because you want to sit next to an over-excited Asha wanting to play with his new toys all the way there? ;)
He makes a good point.

Well what else can i play with for 6 hours!!!!:eek::D

Oh, late to this, but going to assume you have it sorted - if not, would it make sense to have it delivered to me, seeing as I am being your lakes personal chauffeur anyway @Asha?

Makes complète sensé to me......i'm going to leave delivery in the capable hands of Peter @macvisual . Several options are now available thanks to the kindness of yourself, Andysnap and Strappy......Makes no différence to me tbh so long as i receive the items in one piece!

Back