Mupe bay on fire

Name
mirek
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all
Last weekend I`ve made trip to Mupe Bay in hope for some good lighting, well it was good, and must say that I was very lucky, but don`t feel that I`ve managed to capture it...
I don`t know, maybe because the conditions was so over the top. Help please, I`ll appreciate any critique

Thank you
Mirek

Wow, love mupe bay when I can visit, which is rare but these are lovely.

Mirek they are very nice #1 is best IMO

#1 for me as it does show a higher degree of matured completion.

Wow you were lucky. I left Axminster at 4:15am one morning to met a friend in Lulworth. We then trekked get to Mupe Bay for sunrise.... and it was overcast :mad::banghead: see here

#1 for e but I do like how the sun is just peeking over the horizon in #2. IMHO #2 needs a bit more contrast on the rocks.

Great pics and a stunning location. #1 for me also. Have anchored many times at the eastern end of Warbarrow Bay.

Two great shots Mirek, with #1 being my personal fav'.(y)

George.

Thanks all, I didn't expect that most of you will like no1, funny to say but no2 is a composite of 2 exposures (same as no1), but blend together by lightrooms hdr feature. No1 I've blend manually in ps.
This was a great morning, but basically I'm coming back to mupe bay 8th time this year, and most of my previous visits were similar to Mikes.
Thank you again for your feedback
Mirek

Back