Must Stay Away From Camera Shops!

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
No
I called in to Jessopps in Kingston yesterday to pick up a stand to sit an SB800 on, £40 reduced to £19.99. I thought I'd done well saving a bit of money but as I walked out I noticed a brand new Nikon D2xs managers special - LESS THAN HALF PRICE - £999!!!!

I snapped it up after haggling and getting a camera bag and 3 year accident cover thrown in! :)

That's a great price for a pro spec camera - feeling a bit chuffed are we? :D

:clap:

OMG! Well done for not letting something like that slip by .... and what a price .. is that offer still on? Or was that a one off?

What a crazy deal!

Pah !!! Call that a deal - not in my book mate

:shake::shake::shake:

I got mine when they first came out and not only did I buy it for the cut price of £3,200 but I got a Stofen diffuser thrown in too (worth £12) just for the cheek of asking

Now THAT'S A DEAL !!!

(y)(y)(y)

DD

I called in to Jessopps in Kingston yesterday to pick up a stand to sit an SB800 on, £40 reduced to £19.99.

I do hope that you're not referring to an AS-19

imagemagic.php

Nikon's RRP is £4.99!!

If you're not, what are you referring to as I'd be interested seeing as I'm in the market for some Speedlight stands.

I do hope that you're not referring to an AS-19

imagemagic.php

Nikon's RRP is £4.99!!

If you're not, what are you referring to as I'd be interested seeing as I'm in the market for some Speedlight stands.

What I meant was a lighting stand/brolly stand. I am very pleased with the deal. Still can' tbelieve it. Must sell a couple of D200's now to pay for it :)

What I meant was a lighting stand/brolly stand. I am very pleased with the deal. Still can' tbelieve it. Must sell a couple of D200's now to pay for it :)

Ahh...But the used going rate for a D200 is around £500, i assume you will be offering them used at £300 to balance the Karma. ;)

Nice work, I think I would have snapped one up at that price as a second or even third body. Great for flash work.

you cannot escape N.A.S.

there is no cure !

Back