MW2: new map pack

Name
Pat MacInnes
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone getting the new Resurgence pack? Think it'll be nother whopping 1200 MS points.

Bit miffed they've taken the hardcore stimulus mode off multiplayer and replaced it with the new mode but without it yet being available in the UK....

Is this a second map pack?? I've not got the first one yet. Not played in about 10 weeks now :(

Anyone getting the new Resurgence pack? Think it'll be nother whopping 1200 MS points.

Bit miffed they've taken the hardcore stimulus mode off multiplayer and replaced it with the new mode but without it yet being available in the UK....

Sorry, no idea what you're talking about :shrug: Is this some sort of sex toy? :cautious:

Splog - it's the greatest waste of a man's time ever invented. Lots of shooting and playing soldiers, all in the comfort of your own stench-laden armchair ;)

is this going to be for the xbots first, they work the bugs out, then IW release the fixed version for PS3 users a month later?

do you know what the old levels are?

Vacant and strike are the old levels - vacant plays hard because of the layout, strike plays brilliantly with the extra detail....

New levels are....

Fuel - desert-style fuel depot that's very much like Strike that one with all the wrecked planes. Lots of snipey points and some little hidey holes

Carnival - a total brain-melter because there's too much to take in. Very good level for deathmatchs but for S&D it's a nightmare because there are just too many places to hide. The giant rocket int he middle is a brilliant sniping point...

Trailer - US-stye trailer park that is a proper riot. Some good ambush points but this one is probably the best level of the new ones for a rush around murderfest.

1200 points (£8.50 is a bit steep) but if you trade in some selected games at GAME you can get 1500 points for 99p. The new levels are good, no doubt., but worth £850 I don't know if it's for everyone....

I need to get this. Some folks gonna get pwnd tonight!

ill get on the P$£ in 30 days, i love MW2, im on 97% at the moment online...

Fuel is huge, I spent half a match running about without even seeing an enemy. probably much better for groundwar.

was I the only person hoping they would bring back wetwork?

Back