Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) - The Year of the Thousandth

Love Springing Spring - beautiful colours as well and the Light Man is crazy but like it :clap:

Impressive mate...!

Cheers buddy, I'm pleased that you like it :D

Lots of great recent photos, Matt! (y) I love the crocuses, I bet your garden looks lovely! The pigeon's really nice as well - great detail and, again, looking right at you! The light painting's amazing....love the Light Man! :)

Thanks Sam, truth be know the garden is still looking rather barren, but there are little signs of life ;) please that you like the recent stuff :D

Another thread catchup for me, been another busy week at work. Loving the droplets, I tried it one night, but just couldn't get them right at all so did something else instead. Also loving day 47 which I saw earlier on your photostream and now here. You truly are an inspiration to me and I’m sure a lot of other people on here. Although I don’t get the time to come on everyday, I do look forward to seeing both yours and other peoples pictures on here. Keep up the good work :)

Truth be told mate the droplets are not great I could have done that one much better if I had taken my time but I rushed it and it shows :( glad you like todays :D it was a lot of fun today, as it involved some experimentation which is always nice :D very kind of you to describe me as a inspiration :confused:

Love Springing Spring - beautiful colours as well and the Light Man is crazy but like it :clap:

Thanks Carol, I'm pleased that you like them, you'll be getting to do some of that crazy stuff in a few months time hopefully :D

Matt

Love the light painting Matt and especially the light man.

Thanks Phil, I'm pleased that you like it, was a fun first attempt at that particular type of thing (y)

michael23 said:
Like the crocus Matt, just realised that none of mine are out, unless I forgot to replant them when I dug up the border and rearranged them all :LOL:

The light man is impressive, how did you light him?

Are you going to focus on imaging next month?

Thanks Michael I'm pleased you like them (y) as to the light man that is very simple just have a person strike a pose and then in this case move my V24 around behind them so was to leave a silhouette

Sonriendo said:
:plus1: Interested to know thus. Liking the purple very much (y)

Glad you like it Sarah and see above (y)

Very cool! Loving the light man! I think you should have a go at doing the silhouette with the sparks from the wire wool though ;)

TimmyG said:
Very cool! Loving the light man! I think you should have a go at doing the silhouette with the sparks from the wire wool though ;)

We have a plan for something along those lines soon ;) glad you like it (y)

I've been thinking how you might achieve this. We have the Armouries near us; I can give them a call and see if they'll lend you a suit of medieval plate armour if you like? It might be just what you'll need :)

I've been thinking how you might achieve this. We have the Armouries near us; I can give them a call and see if they'll lend you a suit of medieval plate armour if you like? It might be just what you'll need :)

:eek: now that would be really cool can you imagine the photos :LOL: I've got a couple of ideas, one of which I don't want to say too much about till it's shot but I think you'll like the idea ;)

Cg_Girl said:
Super purpley cool Matt!...(y)

Thanks T I'm pleased you like it :)

snorton said:
That's a cracking light painting shot. Certainly looks like you have a great deal of fun shooting these :)

Thanks Simon we really do have lots of fun :) glad you like it (y)

Day 48 - De Parted Clouds :bang:

I was hoping that this evening present a chance for a to get my long exposure from this angle that I was after a few weeks ago, but alas no, while it was not too windy this time, about 30 minues before that perfect time the clouds parted and that was the end of that perfect plan lol but at least there was a nice sunset out of it :D

48/365 (779) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

beautiful shot again Matt :clap:

Shame about the clouds but you have to love a sunset, we don't get them up north! Recognise the location from previous shots but i really like this one the people dotted about and the setting sun - just lovely!

beautiful shot again Matt :clap:

Thanks Carol, I'm pleased that you like it :D

Shame about the clouds but you have to love a sunset, we don't get them up north! Recognise the location from previous shots but i really like this one the people dotted about and the setting sun - just lovely!

Yeah the people really do add to the scene (y) and I'm never going to be upset about a sunset even if it wasn't was I was aiming for :bang:

Nice sunset, although the tower looks like it is slightly underexposed. We've not had a decent sunset for ages now, it just seems to go light grey, dark grey, black at the moment :LOL:

snorton said:
That is very nice Matt (y)

Thanks Simon glad you like it :)

vince31 said:
Awesome venue and Awesome photography !!!

Thanks Vince I'm pleased that you like it :)

Sonriendo said:
Nice sunset, although the tower looks like it is slightly underexposed. We've not had a decent sunset for ages now, it just seems to go light grey, dark grey, black at the moment :LOL:

Indeed it is a little under exposed :shrug: I should have pulled out a little more shadow detail ;) I'm sure you'll have plenty of sunsets soon enough :)

Purple wire wool! I like it! I did a similar thing but with green! :)
I love the landscape yesterday, FG is a bit dark though.

Thanks Jake, I'm pleased that you like the WW (y) and to yesterdays, indeed the foreground is a little dark, I guess I could have done a HDR on this scene to bring out more of the foreground, that said I could have pulled a little more out in just the basic raw edit :)

Back