Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) - The Year of the Thousandth

A little catch up again Matt, not sure about the coins matey, but as usual your wire work is amazing, and that windmill sunset is just gorgeous.

Lovely remembrance shot fella, thoughts with you and family. Nice colours on the flower shot, and great star trails too.

Great dof on Day 62's flower shot too, and great striking colours too (y)

I like both the DOF and tones on this :clap:

Thanks Sarah, I'm glad that you like it :D

My type of photo Matt , love everything about it bud !:);)

Cheers Vince, I knew you'd like it :D

I like both flower shots, but the star trail is the one for me! Not your best, but it's still great! I really want to try one of these!

Your right mate not my best in fact a bloody annoying one, it's not often I mess that kind of photo up but shows I'm only human, but I do have a kickass idea that came from that evening that will be seen soon ;)

Gorgeous Flower and wonderful DOF!(y)

Thanks T glad that you like it

That is lovely, the DOF and tones are spot on.

Thanks glad that you like it

I like the dof too and the colours are stunning!

I was rather pleased with the way it came out

I can but agree with all the above.

Thanks glad you like it

A little catch up again Matt, not sure about the coins matey, but as usual your wire work is amazing, and that windmill sunset is just gorgeous.

Lovely remembrance shot fella, thoughts with you and family. Nice colours on the flower shot, and great star trails too.

Great dof on Day 62's flower shot too, and great striking colours too (y)

I have to agree with what you've reviewed there mate :D

Been away from the computer all day with mostly questionable network coverage, something quite different but interesting to follow my POTD :D

Day 63 - Electric Avenue

Oh boy was last night fun :D got to meet up last night with one of the UK's most influential and talented light painters, the one and only Andrew aka AndWhyNot do after a frantic bit of planing we had one hell of a session of light painting where we brought new previously to myself and Darrell aka thedodo equipment, it did cause a bit of investment but that was needed :) so with the purchase of a generator (yeah we needed poweeeeeer) we bring you lasers and fire and oh boy was it fun :)

63/365 (794) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

We will now we have tested out this style be bringing it to a location again soon :D

Matt
MWHCVT

The aliens have landed!..... amazing as always and does look so much fun!

Bloody awesome and I'm jealous .................Well done you lads for getting it on !!

We'll get another one on soon and get you down there :D glad you like it :D

Cool - it's like some sort of control centre :)

Thanks Sarah, it was wonderful down there :D

The aliens have landed!..... amazing as always and does look so much fun!

I really is a massive amount of fun T, you need to get over and join us one night :D

Fabulous Matt looks like you had a cracking night (y)

Thanks Dave, it was a wonderful evening and great to finally meet and shoot with Andrew :woot:

It is my mission to make it!!!

We will do it in the coming weeks T, but not on a Wednesday of course ;) we cannot interfere with Poppy's social calender :cautious: :LOL:

Just looks like 3 blokes trying to get away from a guy looking for some dogging action to me :shrug:

:naughty::LOL::LOL:

Day 64 - Star Tonight

Well more like this evening as I couldn't stay until it was really dark as I needed to get home, but since I missed the sunset :bang: I decided to wait for some stars to come out, it was actually quite cool because some mist started to roll in over the lights below given them a really cool glow (y)

64/365 (795) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

I'll probably re-process this one later as not totally happy with it at the moment

Matt
MWHCVT

This is one that needs to be seen big to appreciate. Thankfully Flickr to the rescue whne you click the image ;)

Great work I love how it starts with the dark starry sky to the left, moving towards the bright light of the town on the right. Very nice indeed (y)

This is one that needs to be seen big to appreciate. Thankfully Flickr to the rescue whne you click the image ;)

Great work I love how it starts with the dark starry sky to the left, moving towards the bright light of the town on the right. Very nice indeed (y)

Thanks Tim, glad that you like it, I've actually got a different plan for this angle in the future that came to me the other day but I was a little to late to do it today :bang: glad that you like it :)

I do like that one Matt, although i think I'd have been inclined to lose that bush/tree to the right - take a chain saw next time :)

Back