Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) - The Year of the Thousandth

Very nice - did you convert it or is it as is?

It has been converted, though it was almost a B&W SOOC just wanted to put my own conversion on it (y)

Great shooting Matt , nice work bud

:LOL: thanks Vince, glad that you like it

I like that one, brings back memories of my childhood & Dad teaching me to shoot.

Thanks Sarah, glad that you like it and have evoked a happy memory (y) at least I hope its a happy memory (y)

Really like this one matt. Tones are lovely and so is the detail!(y):D

Oh and thanks for adding me on the meet thingy!!(y)

Thanks T, glad you like it and your welcome on the meet (y)

Nicely converted!
I went clay pigeon shooting at the weekend! Great fun!

Thanks Jake, glad you like it. I've always fancied doing some clay pigeion shooting I might have to arrange to go and do some (y)

Yep, good memory. He used to line up tin cans at his workshop so I could shoot them off the roof :)

Love it (y) I may get the gun out soon for some photography with the sound trigger :D

Day 72 - Still Intact, Just ;)

Being two years, two months and thirteen days into this challenge otherwise known as 803 days into this challenge there can be times when you feel like you've blown a fuse, today I thought it a good idea to check the condition of my fuse, it's still there just about ;)

72/365 (803) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Great imagination Matt , I have blew a few fuses in my time e:LOL:

Nice work pal

Thanks Vince, I'm glad that you like it (y) I've not blown one personally in a while though I cannot speak for a certain colleague ;)

Very good and happy that your fuse remains intact. :)

Thanks Sarah, glad that you like it :D

Love day 71, great detail and the mono works well, like the idea behind today's too (y)

Thanks Simon, pleased you like them both (y)

I almost blew a fuse tonight Matt! As you can imagine! :LOL:

Thanks Jake, and I be that you did, always best to hand around the camera for a couple of minutes ;)

Day 73 - Brightness in the Dark

Sometimes you just need a little something when your feeling down, I hate having a bloody cold I feel like absolute crap

73/365 (804) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

JakeT1992 said:
Like it Matt! I think I would have boosted the saturation a tad though!

Thanks Jake I actually dropped the vibrancy back a little as the colour was so in your face you were loosing detail/texture in the petals :shrug:

JakeT1992 said:
Oh really? I just felt the petals could do with a slight boost, as they're quite pale! But hey, it's your photo! (y)

You know me mate always open to feedback :)

still a lovely shot and hope you feel better soon Matt

carolthomasburns said:
still a lovely shot and hope you feel better soon Matt

Thanks Carol, feeling rough as hell :crying: I'm really pathetic when it comes to coughs and colds since having pneumonia the most simple cold seems to knock me for six :(

snorton said:
Nice shot Matt, works well against the black background :)

Thanks Simon glad that you like it :)

My Dad is the same - had pneumonia countless times as well as clot on the lung so any bug just knocks him out :(

carolthomasburns said:
My Dad is the same - had pneumonia countless times as well as clot on the lung so any bug just knocks him out :(

It's really not nice at all :( even the flu jab messes me up

Thanks Jake I actually dropped the vibrancy back a little as the colour was so in your face you were loosing detail/texture in the petals :shrug:

Nice one & I had to do exactly the same thing with the daffodils I shot the other day as the yellow was overpowering as well.

Hope you feel better soon, we are a right lot at the moment, what with Trace's back, your cold & my budding migraine :(

vince31 said:
Cracking Daff Matt , Hope you are feeling better soon bud

Thanks Vince, I think and hope I'm coming out the other side of the cold now :)

whipspeed said:
Nice one & I had to do exactly the same thing with the daffodils I shot the other day as the yellow was overpowering as well.

Hope you feel better soon, we are a right lot at the moment, what with Trace's back, your cold & my budding migraine :(

It's mad how bright the can be :D I think it's the general time of the year for feeling naff :(

i like the daff just how it is - they will not grow here at all :( Nor will raspberries which is a worse fate ;)

I like it looks good to me!... Hope you're feeling better now Matt... Colds make us feel pants don't they

i like the daff just how it is - they will not grow here at all :( Nor will raspberries which is a worse fate ;)

That's a shame that they will not grow :( glad you like it

I like it looks good to me!... Hope you're feeling better now Matt... Colds make us feel pants don't they

Still feeling pants, so crap yesterday I've just realised I posted my POTD on Flickr but never got round to posting it here :bang:

Day 74 - Where's the Sun

I'm still feeling rough as anything so I decided for some more colour with a really different daff photo compared to yesterdays photo against the dark background (y)

74/365 (805) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Day 71 - looks familiar, but mine was crappy compared to this shot.

Day 72 - Good to see you haven't lost your enfusiasm!!!!

Don't about loss of enthusiasm I've not really been feeling it the last couple of days but then I've been feeling rough :(

Love the Daffs -- especially with Wales winning the 6 Nations :D
and love the demand and you are right - always looking for the next photo :)

Back