Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) - The Year of the Thousandth

Hi Matt. Your 2 star trails are great, its something I need to get round to trying.
I did try wire wool spinning during the week and it turned out ok. Have to have a read through your star trails guide next and learn how to use my cameras intervalometer.

Hey Matt

Nice Robin shot, like the composition of that shot. Loving the star trails too, great work fella, and nice sunrise shot of the church.

Love the full pheasant shot, still to get a good capture of one myself, (how easy is it to sneak in to your garden?), something about robins, of most of the garden birds they seem to have the most personality....

Great work on the startrails, still too cold for me to attempt any lol

Super sunrise too....

Hi Matt. Your 2 star trails are great, its something I need to get round to trying.
I did try wire wool spinning during the week and it turned out ok. Have to have a read through your star trails guide next and learn how to use my cameras intervalometer.

Thanks Phil, going to try and get round all the thread tonight, I did try the other night but only got half way, and have been out the last few nights with the stars :( glad you like them

Like it and well done on getting a sunrise :) I will give you a shout when we come up there.

Please do, would be happy to offer some help :D

Awesome work yet again Matt .........nice to see you out and about at sunrise

Thanks Vince, I don't do sunrises often but it was nice to do :D

Hey Matt

Nice Robin shot, like the composition of that shot. Loving the star trails too, great work fella, and nice sunrise shot of the church.

Thanks Simon I'm glad that you like them (y)

Love the full pheasant shot, still to get a good capture of one myself, (how easy is it to sneak in to your garden?), something about robins, of most of the garden birds they seem to have the most personality....

Great work on the startrails, still too cold for me to attempt any lol

Super sunrise too....

He has been coming in multiple times a day for the last week and still as soon as I move he run's off down the garden, very hard to get a decent picture of him :(

Day 91 - What a Prick

I sort of feel like a bit of a prick today actually as it's a lovely clear night and have spent the last hour trying to think of a location to go and shoot a star trail but cannot think of anywhere so I've said sod it, and took my medication and decided that I'm going no where tonight now ;)

91/365 (822) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Ah, so it is possible, therefore you must come down south! As this could be the perfect spot! :D

Sounds like a plan, drop me a link to the location your thinking of and I'll have a look, I think I've got my location for tonight sorted :D

Great one yesterday but love that sunrise!

It's been sunny every morning the last few days except the one day I get up early too catch it.... Monday I think it was grrrrrr

Good one yesterday, great focus. Like it. :)

Thanks Sam, I'm glad that you like it :D

Great one yesterday but love that sunrise!

It's been sunny every morning the last few days except the one day I get up early too catch it.... Monday I think it was grrrrrr

Thanks T, I'm proud of that sunrise myself :D it came out better than I was hoping for (y)

Day 92 - The Heavens

I met up last night with Vince, Steve and orcourse Darrell for a little bit of star trail fun with a tiny bit of gelling to light up the church a little

92/365 (823) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Love the sunrise at the church, I am another one who cannot get up for sunrise shots! Nice star trails again & can relate to the cactus shot. The lambs were one of those fillers the other night, I spent ages driving round to get a view & nothing was working.

As I said on flickr, I like it :) Could've taken those planes out though!

I'll be honest I got bored of taking them out after an hour :LOL: glad you like it

Love the sunrise at the church, I am another one who cannot get up for sunrise shots! Nice star trails again & can relate to the cactus shot. The lambs were one of those fillers the other night, I spent ages driving round to get a view & nothing was working.

Thanks Sarah I'm glad your enjoying what your finding in here still :)

Just having a quick catch up completely loving day 88 and 90. Todays chaffinch is a very cheeky looking chap too :D

I had loads in my shot, but it took nowhere near that long!

Nearly all mine were passing through the tight curved areas so lots of adjustment of the tool to get it looking right :(

Just having a quick catch up completely loving day 88 and 90. Todays chaffinch is a very cheeky looking chap too :D

Thanks Sarah, glad that you like them

Cracking Chaffinch photo Matt , love the composition :)

Cheers Vince I'm glad that you like it :D

Wonderful shot Matt! Nice and sharp. Well caught!

Thanks Jake pleased you like him :D

Hi Matt

Day 92 - as usual with your star trails, just awesome photography mate

Day 93 - brilliant shot of the little fella

Day 94 - nice close up shot fella (y)

Day 95 - Some one order Take Away

A simple one for today, I'm having a medication day so no going out till late tonight, but did get a delivery today, a couple of days ago I ran out of bird seed :( so got 20kg delivered today :D

95/365 (826) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

I like 92 and what an amazing, simple structure to the church! the Chaffinch is really good and the colours of the feathers work so well against the background, great composition as well. Nice close ups, although I'm not sure bird seed is good for you! :p

I like 92 and what an amazing, simple structure to the church! the Chaffinch is really good and the colours of the feathers work so well against the background, great composition as well. Nice close ups, although I'm not sure bird seed is good for you! :p

Thanks Sam I'm pleased you like the and the take away was a bit dry if I'm honest ;)

Back