Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) - The Year of the Thousandth

whipspeed said:
Know how that feels, try having a creme caramel, that really soothes a sore throat.

Sounds good, I need to sort out a computer to do some editing on since I killed mine a few days ago never got this far behind on editing before :(

Some great star trails and I love the shot of the night chasing the sun.

Thank you Bob glad you like them

Hope you are starting to feel a bit better now Matt.

thanks Sarah I'm 100% back to normal now, but I killed my editing computer last week, thankfully my tech guy fixed it last night just need to put some new ram in to get it back to fighting speed, and then I'll to a massive edit and upload of all my recent photos :D

Glad to hear it Matt, soryy about the pc though. Looking foward to your catch up, but hope there are no pictures of your tonsils in it!

Nope no pictures of those but I'll be honest there are some not all that interesting photos to come, lots of household macros :(

Carrying on with catch up [funny aside, to me at least....started posting, kept feeling guilty that I had been looking at photos and not commenting, got a load of comments together, scrolled back and realised the reason I had that feeling was because I had commented!! :wacky::LOL:]

'Chasing The Sun' is wonderful - really really nice capture there...and, to think, your calendar of windmill photos could be in the shops by October!! ;):D Joking aside, I love it (y)

Boo is a lovely, fun shot, well composed and what a curious little thing he is!

Day Dreamin' is great, but I have no idea other than the obvious as to what it might be!

'Bloomin' ' is bloomin' lovely, nice soft feel to it and very nicely composed. I like that a lot! :)

I like the composition of your bird shots and wouldn't consider them to be 'crap photos' - well captured in both, teeny bit soft on my monitor (which never prevents me posting mine!!! LOL)

Sorry to see you haven't been well - and glad that you are back to 'full strength'!!! :)

Carrying on with catch up [funny aside, to me at least....started posting, kept feeling guilty that I had been looking at photos and not commenting, got a load of comments together, scrolled back and realised the reason I had that feeling was because I had commented!! :wacky::LOL:]

'Chasing The Sun' is wonderful - really really nice capture there...and, to think, your calendar of windmill photos could be in the shops by October!! ;):D Joking aside, I love it (y)

Boo is a lovely, fun shot, well composed and what a curious little thing he is!

Day Dreamin' is great, but I have no idea other than the obvious as to what it might be!

'Bloomin' ' is bloomin' lovely, nice soft feel to it and very nicely composed. I like that a lot! :)

I like the composition of your bird shots and wouldn't consider them to be 'crap photos' - well captured in both, teeny bit soft on my monitor (which never prevents me posting mine!!! LOL)

Sorry to see you haven't been well - and glad that you are back to 'full strength'!!! :)

Thanks for the really kind comments Sam, I'm glad that your still enjoying calling in (y) this last couple of weeks have been hard, from being ill as hell for nearly a week and then breaking my editing computer which I've literally only picked up about 2 hours ago after it has been in intensive care for a number of days getting fixed, it's not 100% right now as it needs some new RAM :(

Day 103 - Being Picky

I'm naturally a picky individual I like to get things just how I like them so I thought that a picture of the sharp end of some tooth picks would make quite a fun photo (y)

103/365 (834) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Day 104 - Burn Out

With this one I really was feeling burned out, I was running a high fever at this time and sweating it out :puke: but I know I have the support of the non burnt out nutters of the crazy corner so this one sort of represents that support (y)

104/365 (835) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Day 105 - Magic Pills :D

I'm not one to take pills very often, I'd rather not take pills if I can avoid it so will nearly always avoid antibiotics if I can, alas at this time I had to have some medical magic to try and get myself better (y)

105/365 (836) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Day 106 - Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I made a mistake on this day and tried to eat one of these sweeties, I was feeling down and wanted something nice, it was like trying to swallow sharp stone that have broken glass and razor blades glued to it :crying: not a happy Matt

106/365 (837) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Nice catch up - particularly like the matches one.

Thanks Sarah, I'm getting there, I'll be honest not all of them are going to be stunners but my excuse is I was feeling like crap ;)

Day 108 - Blue Sky Thinking

I was fed up of lying in bed and seeing blue skys, I knew I couldn't process a photo as was computer less but I decided to rock a camera phone photo of my garden :D

108/365 (838) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Day 109 - Coincidence....

I think not, I noticed it was close to number matching so I left this one till I could take a photo on the right day and started a new one, not sure the doctor would approve but I had to do it ;)

109_365 840 by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Day 110 - I made it out

I really did make it out side for the first time in over a week :eek: it felt good to be out and about though the weather and for that matter the sun set really didn't justify the fuel and time :bang: nothing new there

110/365 (841) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Day 112 - Back from the Dead

My editing computer has been out of action for nearly a week since I did an unexpected aqua resilience test on it, e.g. I knocked my glass of water clean over my laptop :bang: needless to say it really didn't like it and this is one of the internal organs that needed to be replaced :bang:

112/365 (843) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Well, not sure what Day 111 is but it looks like velcro to me.

The garden shot I kind of like - even though it's just a phone shot, it works for me.

I so know how you feel about the sunsets, not seen a decent one here in ages it just clouds or hazes up and gets progresively darker :(

Well, not sure what Day 111 is but it looks like velcro to me.

The garden shot I kind of like - even though it's just a phone shot, it works for me.

I so know how you feel about the sunsets, not seen a decent one here in ages it just clouds or hazes up and gets progresively darker :(

That's kind of what 111 is if you go onto YouTube and look up command strip not sure if they're being sold in Spain they probably are :) but they're quite good my photos haven't fallen off the wall yet :cautious: hope you get a sunset soon :D

Good to see you back to it Matt, particularly like the macros of the tooth picks and the matches.

Matt great to have you back buddy , some great shots as always pal...............the old windmill is still looking grand

Thanks Vince there really have been some true filler photos this last week but I'm pleased with some of the macro stuff that I've had to hunt out indoors :)

Good to see you back to it Matt, particularly like the macros of the tooth picks and the matches.

Thanks Phil, those two are particular favourites of mine so glad you like them (y)

What he said...^^^

Thanks Jeff, it's good to be back up and running correctly and having the thread up to date (y) I don't like getting behind like that, it's all to easy for it to get on top of you and cause the failure of the challenge I've seen it happen too many times in the last 3 years :(

Day 113 - Winds of Time

It was a fantastic evening today with wonderful light and the perfect amount of cloud to make for one hell of a display

113/365 (844) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Matt Day 113 is awesome, great colours and the location !!(y)

Thanks Vince I'm glad that you like it :)

WOW, not surprised that fizzy sweet hurt your throat!
Beautiful sunset from yesterday as well.
Nice to go through your catch up & well done on keeping going!

Oh yeah fizzy sweet was a massive error of judgement :( glad you've enjoyed the catch up and like yesterday's, was great to get out properly :)

Are you feeling better now Matt? I hope so!
I really love last nights photo!

Yeah I'm feeling much better now (y) hence being able to properly get out last night, glad that you like it :D

Back