Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) - The Year of the Thousandth

I like yesterday's because, not only is it's simplicity great but it's a great clear photo as well. But todays? That's excellent! (y)

I like yesterday's because, not only is it's simplicity great but it's a great clear photo as well. But todays? That's excellent! (y)

Thanks Sam, pleased that you like them both (y) hopefully tomorrow will be something a little special (y)

great shot Matt - love it in B&W as well - think that is what makes it rather than the colour :) Hope you got the bird as well

great shot Matt - love it in B&W as well - think that is what makes it rather than the colour :) Hope you got the bird as well

Thanks Carol, I'm pleased that you like it (y) and nope the bird never came back :(

awww shame :( well never got any shots at the airport - terminal 2 and only the carpark and that was a bit TOO boring :(

Matt the Mono works really well and balances the light of the shot, very nice and my type of photo.

Thanks Vince :D don't forget to charge your battery for tomorrow (y) glad you like todays

awww shame :( well never got any shots at the airport - terminal 2 and only the carpark and that was a bit TOO boring :(

:( shame you didn't get any photos from the airport :(

I know but can always head upto Blackpool 'International' Airport one day and see what is going on there - dont need to walk for miles to see any planes there :)

I know but can always head upto Blackpool 'International' Airport one day and see what is going on there - dont need to walk for miles to see any planes there :)

Indeed, thought you can get some great locations at MAN, there is a pub, with a dedicated viewing platform (y)

Wash you mouth out :LOL: If it's pizza for me it has to be a Papa Johns (y) simply the best take away/delivery Pizza (y)

Glad you like the photo :D

Mmmm yes. I order a pizza when I'm going on a night out for my breakfast the next day... :love: Papa John's is my favourite too. The BBQ chicken one :love:

Cold pizza, yuk! Anyway, today's is very nice, nice dof on that and an interesting subject

Mmmm yes. I order a pizza when I'm going on a night out for my breakfast the next day... :love: Papa John's is my favourite too. The BBQ chicken one :love:

Oh yes :D Papa's is the very best, but I'm a simple sole the double pepperoni is my love :D

Cold pizza, yuk! Anyway, today's is very nice, nice dof on that and an interesting subject

Phil cold pizza is the best breakfast after a night out :D well that or a bacon butty :D glad you like todays :D

I used to get a chinese takeaway (beef and black bean sauce) and a margarita then dump then chinese on the pizza for breakfast the morning after hahaha

Pizza from anywhere else, I'll only eat a margarita (unless it's Iceland)... but the bbq chicken from Papa John's is just too good!

Iceland's sweet chili chicken is GORGEOUS... and only £1.50!

I used to get a chinese takeaway (beef and black bean sauce) and a margarita then dump then chinese on the pizza for breakfast the morning after hahaha

Pizza from anywhere else, I'll only eat a margarita (unless it's Iceland)... but the bbq chicken from Papa John's is just too good!

Iceland's sweet chili chicken is GORGEOUS... and only £1.50!

Oh yes that all sounds good :D now is my Papa's still open at this time, oh it is :D but no I better not go there today :D

Oh yes that all sounds good :D now is my Papa's still open at this time, oh it is :D but no I better not go there today :D

Do it! We have one round the corner from our house but don't think they have it over here... :shake:

and what a wonderful day for it (y) You found that flash yet?

Oh yes it is and oh yes I have (y)

thanks I thought Julie was on nights tonight, so I was going to take a run down, but turns out shes not on nights tonight

Blooming heck Dave, would have been some drive to get down here (y) you'd have been welcome (y)

I know but Ive not been out with my camera this year, apart from big wheel shot and video

Yeah but the year is only just over a week old (y) I'm sure you'll get out shooting something interesting soon :D

Think you should take a shot of each digit and post it here so we can all remind you, while your at it your card details and pin please.. ;)

Think you should take a shot of each digit and post it here so we can all remind you, while your at it your card details and pin please.. ;)

Ah yeah my PIN that's urm 1234 or was it 4321 I can never remember :LOL:

Great light abstract....

Glad that you like it :D

Day 9 - Beam me up, Smokey

Out this evening in the thick fog of Burton Dassett Country Park to do some light painting with a couple of Virgin's :D it actually turned out a very good evening despite my initial concerns about the conditions (y) Hopefully Vince (Vince31) and Steve (smokeygoose) had a good time as I know Darrell (thedodo) and myself did (y) hopefully next time the fog will not turn up (y)

9/365 (740) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Back