My 1 year Old Son

Edit My Images
No
9217_132284564379_512814379_2303507_2169132_n.jpg

9217_132284569379_512814379_2303508_3799351_n.jpg

9217_132301229379_512814379_2303640_2580755_n.jpg

Just got my first DSLR so these are just my first attempt with it! I don't know how to work the camera yet and I don't really have much knowledge on photo editing software!

ETA another pic!

Last edited:
I forgot to mention if anyone has any tips feel free to let me know!!

I have currently got Photo elements and Photoshop CS4 on my laptop. I don't know much about them other than how to change the colours. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction on how to crop the image to place the subject on a plain background? Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Just carry on practising - with your camera and Photoshop.
Regarding Photoshop there are many many free tutorials in the Internet you can learn from. One of my favourite is the Lomo tutorial from photoshopgirl.

I´ve learned a lot about my camera and all the "buttons" through the automatic programm. It gave me the idea which exposure time etc. would be good. Then I switched to the manual programm and tried different settings, close to the settings the automatic programm gave me.

Just carry on practising - with your camera and Photoshop.
Regarding Photoshop there are many many free tutorials in the Internet you can learn from. One of my favourite is the Lomo tutorial from photoshopgirl.

I´ve learned a lot about my camera and all the "buttons" through the automatic programm. It gave me the idea which exposure time etc. would be good. Then I switched to the manual programm and tried different settings, close to the settings the automatic programm gave me.

Thankyou ever so much for that! I will have a look at that tutorial. :)

I forgot to mention if anyone has any tips feel free to let me know!!

I have currently got Photo elements and Photoshop CS4 on my laptop. I don't know much about them other than how to change the colours. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction on how to crop the image to place the subject on a plain background? Thanks in advance :)

It might be worth posting your question in Post Processing and Editing to prompt some more replies :) Welcome to Talk Photography :)

Back