My 2008 weddings report :)

I love you, I hate you, I love you, I hate you...........lol

Absolutley inspirational Aleksandras. :)

Now that I enjoyed watching, very much!

Some really beautiful locations, wonderfully shot - with a touch of originality. Slideshow works really well, loving the soundtrack too.

I am sure that the couples involved were delighted with your work.

Thanks for sharing!

(y)

Stunning!

I dont think Im a particularly romantic person but I enjoyed watching your slideshow so much, I actually had a tear in my eye by the end of it.
Fantastic work, really well put together... and a beautifully chosen soundtrack (which I now have to track down).

Thanks for sharing (y)

Stunning!

I dont think Im a particularly romantic person but I enjoyed watching your slideshow so much, I actually had a tear in my eye by the end of it.
Fantastic work, really well put together... and a beautifully chosen soundtrack (which I now have to track down).

Thanks for sharing (y)

Let me help you with that...

If You Were A Sailboat by Katie Melua

HTH

Even my 18mth old Hollie was glued to the screen :clap:

It just shows you have achieved what many other spend years trying to !!!
nothing more to add that hasnt already been said :clap:

Ade

Wow simply stunning! I have just been reading about Jeff Ascough and I say you are right up there in that caliber!!!

I'm not jealous one little bit (this is a massive lie!)

Were all the weddings shot in in Lithuania?

Thanks. :)
No, here the photos shot not only in Lithuania. In the past to year I shot weddings except for Lithuania and in other countries. That there are the shots made in Kaliningrad, Moscow, San Francisco... In general, I very much like to photograph abroad. It is always very interesting to observe other traditions, new persons, unexpected locations.

Stunning material, I love it

Just a note of caution: do you have the appropriate licenses to use Katie Melua's music ?

Stunning material, I love it

Just a note of caution: do you have the appropriate licenses to use Katie Melua's music ?

This slideshow is not a commercial product. Also it is not used at all by me as advertising. It is not present in the open access on my site. You believe, what, nevertheless, there is a problem?

Stunning work as always, could watch it over and over again(y)

Fantastic work, it really is.

I'm going to rock the boat though......

All the brides used are skinny as! I can understand the need for it - it works a bit like fashion, wow you can make me look like that. Just a shame there isn't fuller figured brides.

(Is waiting for the onslaught! :LOL:)

I can honestly say they are some of the best wedding photos i have EVER seen , 100% brilliant.(y)

I have just discovered this, and I have to say it is so inspirational and uplifting. Fantastic, lovely photography, combined with a gentle, artistic touch.
The end result, along with the choice of music (featuring the lovely Katie Mehlua), is nigh on perfection.
Thank you for sharing this with us.

The images are fantastic. I'm not so sure i like the shift/tilt effect used in every image. It gets a bit repetative especially when the shift brings more black border into the frame at the expense of the photo. Great work though!

Back