Daily My 365, taken everyday; let's see how far I get...

I'm loving your recent mono work in here, especially #113 :) keep it up!

edit, just looked at them again and that reflection in #115 is just beautiful! Thought I'd add onto my original comment to say that!

I love Day 115 (y) it looks like a great location and yeah we have the windmill up hear but I've taken that many photo's there it's starting to loose it's appeal though I still have plans for it (y)

Matt

I'd love to pick out a favourite of the most recent set since my last visit but I cannot all of them are wonderful for different reasons (y) that one is the woods is simply stunning (y)

Give me a shout when you come up to the windmill and I'll meet up with you (y)

Matt

Well, there has been a lot of images since my last visit and it's really hard to pick out the best one as yet again they're all a consistently high standard (y) but that Daffodil one is amazing, the focus is perfect, the colours are stunning and the DoF is spot on :clap: :clap:

Matt

More nice work since my last visit (y) though for me the one that really stands out is dark portal (y) I love the sky and the detail that you've capture there (y) I did a POTD today that now thinking about it was very much in your style (y)

Matt

Any and all comments are appreciated (y) I do love your B&W's and I need to do more of them myself (y)

Since my last visit you've produced some stunning work again though I have to say the one that really jumps out to me is 140 (y) the DoF is so shallow but the focus is perfect and the colours wonderful (y)

Matt

Back