My BTCC snaps from Croft

Edit My Images
No
I was barbequeueing at croft and took some snaps. Look at the yellow number 7 leon u'll see my site on the skirt:D :D :D let me know what you think. ps these were taken with 2 broken fingers :p

yiw13f.jpg

yiw13d.jpg

yiw129.jpg

yiw12w.jpg

yiw121.jpg

JA Motorsport Images said:
I was barbequeueing at croft and took some snaps. Look at the yellow number 7 leon u'll see my site on the skirt:D :D :D let me know what you think. ps these were taken with 2 broken fingers :p

You can't get away without clarifying that :) BBQ? You running a food outlet or self catering...and i assume the fingers were already broken!

As to the shots - They are all pretty good! For the sake of comment ... I can see some sharpening halos so you may have overdone it a bit, and it may be normal for this type of shot for all I know but the crops seem very tight. Makes it a car shot more than an action shot if that makes any sense. I've never shot cars so I could well be talking rubbish :)

i agree with Robert, bit more space for the cars to go into

Your shots are nice, crisp and sharp but they are a tad tight there's no real space for the cars to move into, there no feeling of movement. Sorry to sound a bit hard but they need some space. Otherwise very nice thanks for sharing.

Agree with the others ... nice panning technique giving wonderfully clear shots ... that just lack that little extra wow factor from a simple not so tight crop to the front action ... imo ... :p

Jamie said:
ps these were taken with 2 broken fingers

Wouldnt a camera be better for taking pics than 2 broken fingers ? :help:

Very nice and clear shots, a little tightly cropped as has already been mentioned though, and your web address is different on the car to the one on the images ! ;)

lots of re X showing there jamie, or is it me?

Back