Wild My efforts at Donna Nook Seals

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Yesterday I took a two hour drive to see the Seals at Donna Nook. I hadn't even heard of this event before so was pretty interested. It was extremely busy, I didn't think it would be so popular! I came away with quite a few shots of the pups/seals and some lovely fresh veg! My better half was loving the opportunistic farmer lol. Here are a few of my better shots.

Donna Nook Seal-2
by pjwebbs, on Flickr

Donna Nook Seal-3
by pjwebbs, on Flickr

Donna Nook Seal-5
by pjwebbs, on Flickr

Donna Nook Seal
by pjwebbs, on Flickr

More to come if i find a bit more time to edit.

Thanks for looking!

Some nice crisp shots there Paul, it is one of the highlights of my year..well worth the long drive there and back
John

super and looks like good weather to

Cracking shots Paul, I had not thought of doing any B&W shots but the first pic shows that it suits the subject.

Glad you made the Journey and found it worthwhile.

Regards Paul

Looks like you had luck on your side with the weather for your visit Paul. It's a great experience Donna Nook and planning my 3 and half drive for a couple of weeks time.

Di

Cracking shots and on my list of places to get to.

Very nice set, It does get very busy at Donna Nook, I try to save a few holidays and go in the week. Last time I went at a weekend it was way to busy. One of my best days was Christmas eve, very very quiet and treated to a few bulls getting shirty with each other, it showed a different side to the lovely cute cuddly pups.

Had two visits there earlier this month.
Lovely set of images

Back