My first photo upload ever!

Picture171.jpg

If you click on the properties of your image rather on the web page, copy this address, then it should show.

Thanks to Robert of TP for helping me previously with this problem

Picture039.jpg

IF this one works, here is a clock face shot of a clock in prauge but i think i zoomed in too close.

It may be close but I'm buggered if I can tell the time on it:thinking::LOL::LOL::LOL:

:welcome: to the forums :wave:

It looks like your camera has metered for the sky and not the church(?) towers. This has made the towers very dark unfortunately. It's a shame you've chopped the tops off. Also the photo looks like it could do with a slight rotation anti clockwise. You could sort all these little niggles in post processing imo

lol yeah i think its main purpose is tell the month and Astro-based things. I don't know the only leaflet we could find explaining the clock tower was in Czech only.

The towers was taken near Prauge Castle. Yes i didn't notice i chopped the tops off till i got back to the hotel, it was very busy up there with other tourists.
Thanks for the information, i have Adobe photoshop but it looks very confusing, i read some photoshop articles but im thinking trial and error will make me learn best how to use it.

Here you go Adey, I've done a very quick rough and ready edit in Photoshop to show you what I mean. I made a selection around the church towers, feathered it by 5 pixels then used the curves adjustment layer to lighten the selection. I then rotated the picture anti clockwise to straighten the horizon.

Picture 171.jpg

You could get a much better result with more time taken over it of course. As I said, this was just a quick edit

:)

Love the picture of the clock, shame it's cropped a bit tightly at the top

Back