My Glamorous Life...

Arkady

Suspended / Banned
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
Just a quickie as I'm on satellite connection. Me at The PX coffee shop in the IZ Baghdad.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/Arkady01/Military/DMOCJMOT1050018b0077E.jpg
Bit Big - sorry - having dramas with uploads at the moment...

95f10b3b.jpg

Edit by Bod : Ive broken the link to the huge one mate, and instead added the one resized by Ian :) Hope this is OK. If not, I will gracefully dance while you pop off a few 9mm rounds :D.

Get yer 'air cut!

Tilting that shot makes all the difference.

DJW said:
Same here :(. Never have a problem with Photobucket piccies normally

Ditto :(

no piccy for me either

I can't even see it if I browse to it from Arkadys photobucket album!

Corrupt image: PS CS2 says:
JPEG segment length is too short.

I have a plan....

Aha! Beat me to it. lol

You see, this is what happens when you use Nikons, dodgy files of dodgy pictures!

Nice to see how hand guns are left lying around! lol

B0110cks...

Handguns available for immediate use on useless coffee shop staff unable to fabricate a decent Latte...:suspect1:
Honestly, you'd think there was a war on or something...

Image taken by Navy Photographer now working as video cameraman.

Arkady said:
B0110cks...

Handguns available for immediate use on useless coffee shop staff unable to fabricate a decent Latte...:suspect1:

Image taken by Navy Photographer now working as video cameraman.

from the angle of the shot, looks like hes on channel4 duty ;)

Not sure what happened with the image, it was reporting 250k when i downloaded it to tweak, and couldnt open in cs2 at all, had to use ms paint lol still cant work out why i can see it, but others cant though !

I've noticed this recently on TV how they are doing angle shots all the time. Stop it, it's not cool or clever!

It's like the whole Jamie Oliver 'too close and hand held' camera work, they're all at it now, STOP IT I'M GONNA BE SICK!

SammyC said:
I've noticed this recently on TV how they are doing angle shots all the time. Stop it, it's not cool or clever!

It's like the whole Jamie Oliver 'too close and hand held' camera work, they're all at it now, STOP IT I'M GONNA BE SICK!

Oh dear, this started a long time before jamie oliver was even heard of ! lol channel 4 cameramen invented the slopey zoom in zoom out funny angles shots in the 80's ! lol

hmmm just realised im showing my age a bit ! lol

IanC_UK said:
from the angle of the shot, looks like hes on channel4 duty ;)

Slightly lower, and under the table, and it'd be Channel 5 :D

Marcel said:
Slightly lower, and under the table, and it'd be Channel 5 :D

But then nobody would be able to (or want to) see it

Think a wider lens is on order to get all of that Nikon in frame ;)

Arkady said:

:D . You'd need that gun to stop someone nicking that lovely Nikon Gear if left out on a coffee table in UK !! .....but I suppose the helmet & outfit might put some off ;)

It's the one place on earth I feel safe leaving it all out in the open, going for a wander and coming back 10 mins later to find it's all still here.
Everyone carries guns. Even the guys who clean the toilets...

Arkady said:
It's the one place on earth I feel safe leaving it all out in the open, going for a wander and coming back 10 mins later to find it's all still here.
Everyone carries guns. Even the guys who clean the toilets...

Bloody ell, what are they expecting to find in there ? ;) LOL :getmecoat

evilowl said:
I want your job lol
I don't :noshake: But I'm pleased we've got guys who do it :thumb:

IanC_UK said:
Bloody ell, what are they expecting to find in there ?

The captains log.!!!! :whistle2:

I'll shoot off now... :getmecoat

this is what happens when too many hand wringing liberals get jobs that can affect the way we discipline our children, handle our criminals and the way justice is dished out, speaks volumes when you can go to a war torn country and leave your camera on the table, go away and come back to find it still there....

Well said Matt - couldn't agree more

EosD said:
this is what happens when too many hand wringing liberals get jobs that can affect the way we discipline our children, handle our criminals and the way justice is dished out, speaks volumes when you can go to a war torn country and leave your camera on the table, go away and come back to find it still there....

Totally agree

Back