My macroscopic morning With Fozzy! (Modems Beware)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Sorry no shots of the bear just the insects.

Great session Andy and we will have to make another date and do it all over again ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fu, I mean bloody hell mate, they are just stunning.
You make it look so easy!!

The Jewel wasp is so amazing, and so goddamm small!
I can't believe we were lucky enough to see her!

Cheers for a terrific morning. Sorry I nearly wet myself when we saw the dragonfly :LOL:

See you next week ;)

I think bacon in french stick and a cuppa tea to finish with next time Mate instead of just a cuppa ;)

Alby, these are an absolutely awesome set - I LOVE them. These all taken with the Sigma 105mm? I absolutely do not know how the hell you get them so totally in focus and so well lit.

I have said it before, but with this set will say it again, your macro work is something else and truely inspirational :clap::clap: Thank you

Alby, these are an absolutely awesome set - I LOVE them. These all taken with the Sigma 105mm? I absolutely do not know how the hell you get them so totally in focus and so well lit.

I have said it before, but with this set will say it again, your macro work is something else and truely inspirational :clap::clap: Thank you

Have you ever seen him at work Sara?
He seriously does make it look SO easy :razz:

:)

Trouble is, he WILL make you want to spend all your pennies on macro gear :bonk:

Thanks Sara, It really does come down to practice and I have had 35 years of photography practice so I should be a lot better thinking about it. :LOL:

Not too shabby mate................if you keep trying, you'll get good at this macro stuff in no time :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Seriously though..............WOW(y)

Last edited:
Cheers Keith, I keep trying but seem to get nowhere so more practice I think :D

Fantastic as always - that little jewel wasp is beautiful :clap:

Alby ... long been a fan of your macro work absolutely stunning. Just one question how do you deal with the lighting i.e What lighting equipment do you use? And are these studio shots? (sorry that was 2 questions)

Top notch work (y)

Lovely set as always.Well done. Amazing sharpness throughout. Just perfect.

regards,

john
Thanks John for looking ;)
Alby ... long been a fan of your macro work absolutely stunning. Just one question how do you deal with the lighting i.e What lighting equipment do you use? And are these studio shots? (sorry that was 2 questions)

Top notch work (y)
I used the MT-24ex twin macro lite with a pair of diffusers that Alliec made for me. All shot on location (that sounds good doesn't it, on location :LOL:) Thanks for looking ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks John for looking ;)

I used the MT-24ex twin macro lite with a pair of diffusers that Alliec made for me. All shot on location (that sounds good doesn't it, on location :LOL:) Thanks for looking ;)

Thx for the info. Sorry for my ignorance but is that the Canon equivalent of the Nikon R1C1 unit? :confused:

On location ..... sure does sound good ....i'm thinking a South Pacific Island ? :LOL:

Paul

Thx for the info. Sorry for my ignorance but is that the Canon equivalent of the Nikon R1C1 unit? :confused:

On location ..... sure does sound good ....i'm thinking a South Pacific Island ? :LOL:

Paul

That would be nice :LOL:
Mt-24 is I guess although the Nikon looks wireless to me and I'm unfortunately ignorant with Nikon equipment so can only guess.

Back