My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

1775 Views for this snap.

Just a candid street style shot taken of a very common sight these days of someone totally engrossed in their cell phone texting.

X-T1, 23mm Lens, 1/100th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Texting (7)-03043 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

69 for this:-

DSC_7076 Triumph by Paul Judge, on Flickr

thats the way to do it
i saw hailwood do this at braddan bridge on the island..he took the left hander in and the right hander out...with his head heading for the parapet
at the last moment he flicked his head left and right missing by a whisker...tough riders

V11 by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr
the screen is blank as i cant get flikr to load
and i still refuse to take up the PRO offer
bah!!

see!! bitch a bit and every multinational will be at your feet begging you to go back into your hole

here is my many viewed masterpiece of the day

strange how more folks view your shots taken on an olympus C675

Last edited:
Hi Geof, it was taken in a church with about 15 graves just up the rd from us.

what is the name of the church...the name may give a clue to the angel and the radiant sun...with the star
both of these imagery are biblical..
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give this testimony to you for the churches. I am the root and descendent of David, the bright morning star."
and
But the Sun of Righteousness will arise with healing in its light for those who fear my name. You will go out and leap like calves released from their stalls

so the angel is mentioned in revelation 22:16

:D

and its just up the road...
cant think why there are only 15 graves....my biblical numerics tell me that is 12+3...the disciples and the trinity...
i can go back to sleep now
trying to figure how to lay a sub floor in my bathroom...for new vinyl planks to go on
cheers
geof

what is the name of the church...the name may give a clue to the angel and the radiant sun...with the star
both of these imagery are biblical..
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give this testimony to you for the churches. I am the root and descendent of David, the bright morning star."
and
But the Sun of Righteousness will arise with healing in its light for those who fear my name. You will go out and leap like calves released from their stalls

so the angel is mentioned in revelation 22:16

:D

and its just up the road...
cant think why there are only 15 graves....my biblical numerics tell me that is 12+3...the disciples and the trinity...
i can go back to sleep now
trying to figure how to lay a sub floor in my bathroom...for new vinyl planks to go on
cheers
geof

Hi Geof, the church is St Peters here in Hangleton, the walls go back to the 11th century plus some of the church, it was rebuilt many years later.

V11 by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr
the screen is blank as i cant get flikr to load
and i still refuse to take up the PRO offer
bah!!

see!! bitch a bit and every multinational will be at your feet begging you to go back into your hole

here is my many viewed masterpiece of the day

strange how more folks view your shots taken on an olympus C675
How do you know your most viewed without pro, I don't see any stats like that on mine.

Back