My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

1008 Views for this snap.

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of an old Discarded Winch, possibly used for hauling fishing boats or catch up the beach from the sea. In the background you can see many other things scattered around the beach that have just been Left Behind.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T2, 10-24mm Lens, 1/350th @ F8, ISO-200, Monopod.
Things Left Behind (12)-03249 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Apparently my fish-eye shot from the South Bank hit Explore yesterday, even though it only had 119 views

Fish eye by Alistair Beavis, on Flickr

1586 Views for this snap.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a guy with his guitar doing a bit of street playing.

X-T1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/125th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Muso (30)-03217 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Very nice shot Sir, liking this presentation very much.(y)

“Tell me, am I correct in thinking that this is taken at “The Grove” crossing the road bridge coming from Carshalton High Street ?”

George.

Yes, it is, by Carshalton Ponds at the top of North Street

1312 Views for this snap.

Just a simple Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of one of the many old boats on the beach that have just been Left To Rot.
In the background you can see a few other things scattered around the beach that have just been Left Behind.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T2, 10-24mm Lens, 1/420th @ F8, ISO-200, Monopod.
Things Left Behind (10)-03246 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Back