My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

Does anyone know what happened to Musicman, Rob Telford? I used to look out for his posts in this thread, and I'm sad to say that I've only just noticed that his last one was in May last year. I do hope he's OK.

Do you know I've missed seeing his shots as well Gary, I didn't realise it was that long since his last posting.

Hi all

Gosh! Andrea dropped me a line on Twittter. I am happy to report I am alive

I caught Covid last spring and it really knocked me for six - and then as I was beginning to recover later in the summer I got a new job (a sideways move in my company which is really interesting but it is a lot of work).

I had to cut back on *everything* to maintain my sanity; it’s only fairly recently that I’ve been venturing out with my camera and back online in a much more limited way than I had.

Hi all

Gosh! Andrea dropped me a line on Twittter. I am happy to report I am alive

I caught Covid last spring and it really knocked me for six - and then as I was beginning to recover later in the summer I got a new job (a sideways move in my company which is really interesting but it is a lot of work).

I had to cut back on *everything* to maintain my sanity; it’s only fairly recently that I’ve been venturing out with my camera and back online in a much more limited way than I had.

That's good news Rob, so glad you're all ok now and look forward to seeing some more of your work as & when you're ready.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London Trafalgar Square UK of a guy with his guitar doing a bit of street playing.

RX10M4, 1/180th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Street Performer (8)-03519 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

This snap is one that I have re-visited with a totally different approach to my PP which I like so much better

Just a simple tourist type landscape Snapograph taken from the viewing gallery of the Tate Modern in London UK looking out over the River Thames at the London skyline.

RX10M4, 1/250th @ 4.5, ISO-100, Polarizing Filter, Handheld.
My London (3)-03527 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

Last edited:
Back