My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

My most viewed isn't a photo this time. It's the second of my two Stand With Ukraine videos.
View: https://www.flickr.com/photos/garryknight/51923704088

"Excellent" short vid' Garry, looks very effective shot in slo mo and the backing track all fits nicely.

"Now the questions !! Was this shot on your iPhone and if so what settings? ie format etc, frame rate, shutter speed etc. And lastly how do you upload a vid to Flickr if that's where it went and in turn how do you link it to TP. Sorry for all the questions but its something I'm really interested in"

"Excellent" short vid' Garry, looks very effective shot in slo mo and the backing track all fits nicely.

"Now the questions !! Was this shot on your iPhone and if so what settings? ie format etc, frame rate, shutter speed etc. And lastly how do you upload a vid to Flickr if that's where it went and in turn how do you link it to TP. Sorry for all the questions but its something I'm really interested in"

Yes, it was the iPhone. I shot this as 1080p 120fps MP4 (H.264) format for a small file size. You upload a video to Flickr exactly the same way you upload a photo. I do it through clicking the upload icon at the top right, choosing the video with the file selector, editing the title, tags, owner settings, etc. To link it in the above post I just went to the page on Flickr where the video is, then copied and pasted the URL from the address bar. The TP forum software is intelligent enough to display the video inline in the post.

Yes, it was the iPhone. I shot this as 1080p 120fps MP4 (H.264) format for a small file size. You upload a video to Flickr exactly the same way you upload a photo. I do it through clicking the upload icon at the top right, choosing the video with the file selector, editing the title, tags, owner settings, etc. To link it in the above post I just went to the page on Flickr where the video is, then copied and pasted the URL from the address bar. The TP forum software is intelligent enough to display the video inline in the post.

Many thanks for that Garry, most helpful and just about everything I wanted to know.

Back