My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was one from the Blackpool Mini Run

5876931358_444e4c626b_o.jpg

This one for me yesterday with 58 views. Taken from a set for a Very Colourful Brazilian festival in Liverpool over the weekend.

Finale by Whitto27, on Flickr

How weird is that! Two of you with the same location as your most viewed. Nice looking place to shoot.

A huge 3 for this:

Untitled by srichgtr, on Flickr

Having an article published on Digital Photography School has helped with flickr activity quite a bit. I suspect it will return to a lull later. Had 98 photostream views yesterday which is about 98 more than normal :)

Has anyone else had ridiculous results from Flickr Stats recently? A couple of times in the past it has shown 0 views and I've just assumed it was a glitch in the software, but yesterday it reported a total of 8,738 views for me when I normally get a lot less than that. Adding up the numbers in the Referrers section, I get a total of 1,278 so I flat-out don't believe that it was actually over eight thousand.

14wexs9.jpg

Has anyone else had ridiculous results from Flickr Stats recently? A couple of times in the past it has shown 0 views and I've just assumed it was a glitch in the software, but yesterday it reported a total of 8,738 views for me when I normally get a lot less than that. Adding up the numbers in the Referrers section, I get a total of 1,278 so I flat-out don't believe that it was actually over eight thousand.

After one went into Explore a couple of weeks ago I started to get hundreds of visits every day from photoscape.org. Nothing to do with that is it?

14wexs9.jpg

After one went into Explore a couple of weeks ago I started to get hundreds of visits every day from photoscape.org. Nothing to do with that is it?

Could be ... I had a wierd one a few days back, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back