My new steed

Ha, my Imp is awesome, but not really that awesome as a form of transport. My bike is much more reliable. Glad you sorted the brake. The Juicy 3's are very similar to the 5's, so I wouldn't worry.

The dog c**p I ran over in the woods today was more worrying ....... I tasted it .....EUCH (the smell went in me gob not the s***e):puke:

Cool bike, the brakes look like the ones on llmy Trek, juicy 5s. I think you will need some mudgaurds, best thing I bought for mine.

mudguards are lookin good after the pile of ****** I just rode through:crying:.............Baybytiger refuses to clean it..:help:

stinky02.jpg

My lovely old Kona,has now been replaced by a 2008 Specialized enduro as im not doing the dangerous stuff anymore :LOL:

And the Zaskar is a great bike,not sure how the build quality of today compares wwith the same bikes of the mid nineties as they were bombproof.....

Last edited:
Love the Zaskars.... I'm still riding (when I actually get out on it) a 1999 GT Backwoods, although the only thing which is original is the frame.

thats not old, i got a 1993 kona lava dome(y)

And the Zaskar is a great bike,not sure how the build quality of today compares wwith the same bikes of the mid nineties as they were bombproof.....[/QUOTE]

The new Zaskar frame is interesting as its Kinesis, very strong, ultra light but sounds like plasic when you flick it and its race bred so should be fine for my meanderings through the scunthorpe outback:LOL:

Back