My New Website

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Not sure if this is allowed to be posted here so if not then please remove.

I have just uploaded my own site with a few images from what i have taken over the last few months as i only got my 350D in May last year.

Please visit here - http://www.branstonphotography.com/

I would like any feedback on comments on the site etc.

Thanks
Chris

Looks nice and the simpleviewer intergrated well :) some great shots you have too (y) Technically the site seems to load very slow, and I am guessing it is just a sliced up image with certain images hyperlinked? It is a nice easy way to do it, but each page has to load a fresh set of the same repeating images, such as the header and contents down the left, and it maybe just my connection but even tiny images were loaing slowly (as were shots in the galleries) - does look nice though!

I like your site. What programme did you use to create it? I like your fireworks.

Whoa I'm in heaven! loads of aircraft shots :)

It looks good but am I missing the slideshow? Id prefer that than having to click click click all the images to see the next one.(y)

Thanks for the good feedback. My first i have used CS3 and Lightroom to build a site

Chris

You need to make your text images not images. If you want your text to look nice and smooth then check out sifr. It'll increase your sites loading times and make it easier to index on the search engines. Other than that its nice and clean cut and the colour scheme works well.

Back