My old film camera

Name
Bazza
Edit My Images
Yes
. I shoved my Voigtlander Vito CL to the back of a cupboard for the last 50 years. It was my 21st birthday present from my parents and I am the only owner

vz3jnfj.jpg

4oY6fm2.jpg

Still as good as new even down to the clockwork timer and light meter still works. No one wants this old stuff any more. Even have a Rollie electronic flash gun for it still as new. not check for lens dust so may be a little I don't
know
RSKNfEQ.jpg

5Zbh5uM.jpg

Stand just for photo support

Last edited:
Looks mint, nice and shiny! You need to get some film through it and post the results! :)

No I am strictly DSLR and camcorder now . I did try advertising it once but no one was interested

even got an old 8 mm video recorder lying about still working (with old tapes which may or may not be any good). Still even have batteries for it. No one even wants one of these

zfv31Wq.jpg

Suppose I really should chuck them all out in the wheelie bin

Last edited:
@realspeed A bit more information on the camera available at the link below. Surely it must be worth running a film through it for old time's sake? :whistle:

http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Voigtländer_Vito_CL

Go on you know you want too :snaphappy: :popcorn:

If you're looking to sell it, why not put it in the classifieds on here? I'm sure someone would be interested. It looks like a nice sentimental object though.

I got a Vito B recently that I'm looking forward to trying out.

I have a Vito B its a lovely little camera

I the Vito B bought from West Yorkshire Cameras and I have also bought from Real cameras both of which are buisinesses built on this kind of stuff.

Last edited:
Joking aside, why not put a film through that Vito CL and join the rest of us daft beggars on here in having a bit of fun with film. :)

Actually, I'm not sure how reliable the shutter actuation counters are on some old film cameras... most of the ones on the 35mm SLR film cameras I've got don't go much above 36, and have a habit of resetting themselves to zero again. ;)
Got over 40 once or twice but never got a single image.

Something against facebook?

Back