My pet hate has to be.....

Name
scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Babies drinking tea. I semi hijacked the bah humbug thread with this so as per request started this thread.

Yesterday saw a girl pushing her baby down the street in his push chair with a bottle of tea in his mouth :puke:

Why would you do that? Tea is an acquired taste why would you even need to give it to your child?

That has to be one of my all time pet hates.

Has to be men / lads with thier trousers slung so low that it looks like a miracle that thier derieres can keep them up at all. Actually goes for the ladies too. I don't need to see what undercrackers or tramp stamps you have. :LOL: :puke:

Loud eaters and people that crunch hard sweets at work boils my ****.

Loud eaters and people that crunch hard sweets at work boils my ****.

Ah the good old trap slappers they do my head in too. And the ones that make orgasm noises all the way through eating it. MMMMMMM OH YEAH MMMMM THIS IS GREAT MMMMM NOM NOM NOM :bat: makes me want to scream.

Ah the good old trap slappers they do my head in too. And the ones that make orgasm noises all the way through eating it. MMMMMMM OH YEAH MMMMM THIS IS GREAT MMMMM NOM NOM NOM :bat: .....makes me want to scream.[/QUOTE]

Whereas surely, under normal circumstances, those noises would result in them screaming lmfao. :exit:

Automated phone calls for PPI compensation. In fact, unsolicited phone calls of any kind. I have four telephone lines on my desk and sometimes they are all ringing with the same kind of crap at the same time.:bang:

Babies drinking tea. I semi hijacked the bah humbug thread with this so as per request started this thread.

Yesterday saw a girl pushing her baby down the street in his push chair with a bottle of tea in his mouth :puke:

Why would you do that? Tea is an acquired taste why would you even need to give it to your child?

That has to be one of my all time pet hates.

What on earth is wrong with that? If a child likes it so what. Babies like all different things, I basically gave my 2 a bit of everything we ate and drank to see if they liked it.

my 4 year old son loves a cup of (decaff) tea, has done for about 2 and a half years, he wanted to try what i was drinking so i let him have a little sip of my tea (also decaff) and he liked it, nothing wrong with getting little 'uns used to strong flavours. If he didnt like it i wouldn't give it to him. He still drinks plenty of other things too.
Can't see whats wrong with it? bottle of vodka would be wrong but tea?

people who expect the whole world to think like them...

if you missed it.. that was a dig at the op

Sorry :)

Ah the good old trap slappers they do my head in too. And the ones that make orgasm noises all the way through eating it. MMMMMMM OH YEAH MMMMM THIS IS GREAT MMMMM NOM NOM NOM :bat: makes me want to scream.

Exactly. If you like it that much, shut up and get on with eating it. It's for this reason I can't watch food shows that include critics. Her from britains best dish when it was on, Jilly i think her name was, is a prime example of people I would force feed to the point of them not being able to breathe.

What on earth is wrong with that? If a child likes it so what. Babies like all different things, I basically gave my 2 a bit of everything we ate and drank to see if they liked it.

Why would a baby need to drink tea? Never mind if they like the taste or not why does a baby need tea? Anyway why or not a baby needs it is another thread.

This thread is about pet hates. And a baby drinking tea is right up at the top of my list.

This thread is about pet hates if you don't have one don't post. You can always make a thread entitled lets take a pop at the op if you wish. I promise to post on it.(y)

...threads about pet hates.

ARGH DIVIDE BY ZEROOOOOOOOoooooo.....

..threads that don't give enough info in the title so you have to click into the thread to see what its about.

Blimey, I just found another one…..People who seem to take offence at someone elses pet hates….Jeez guys, 2 for 1 on the sense of humour by-passes today was it? :LOL:

To my friend :D who said start a thread about pet hates this is all your fault lmao :D

This thread is about pet hates if you don't have one don't post. You can always make a thread entitled lets take a pop at the op if you wish. I promise to post on it.(y)

My pet hate is people who complain about people whose pet hate is other people complaining about pet hates...

:D

Drivers who cannot turn right properly thus causing bloody great queues of traffic behind them as they sit there on the left side of the road waiting to go right. Ive even seen them deliberately swing in to the left ready to turn right! Read your friggin' highway code people and hug that crown FFS! :bang::bang::bang::bang:

Instead of a drink driving ad campaign at xmas lets have a "how to turn right" series instead.

Drivers who cannot turn right properly thus causing bloody great queues of traffic behind them as they sit there on the left side of the road waiting to go right. Ive even seen them deliberately swing in to the left ready to turn right! Read your friggin' highway code people and hug that crown FFS! :bang::bang::bang::bang:

Instead of a drink driving ad campaign at xmas lets have a "how to turn right" series instead.

:LOL:

To the OP, how do you know it was a bottle of tea that the baby was drinking? It could have been milk with whiskey in it.

My pet hate is people that make wild assumptions without knowing all the facts!!!!

Erm because she asked him if he wanted it. Now what was that about wild assumptions:thinking:

ARGH DIVIDE BY ZEROOOOOOOOoooooo.....

I like divide by zero though :naughty:, it's a fault I can cause within my code that gets past my exception handler that traps int 1 and int 3, so I can make my program break into a debugger when the normal debugging interrupts are unavailable.

Pet hates - customers that send me a screen grab of an error number, then another screen grab of our knowledge base article for that error number which gives precise instructions on how to deal with it (since it's caused by a customer mistake), with accompanying email text "Dear sir, Please see attached screenshots. Please advise" :banghead:. Problem and solution in the same email, why do they need me?

The customer is a software developer, like all of our customers, they do not have any computer illiteracy excuse to draw upon. Arrgh.

:LOL::LOL:

Tony I think you are wasted as a photographer, you should set up as a wise Guru.(y)

David

Intolerance.

Software or hardware that describes doing a particular thing but doesn't or does a subset of that functionality without doing the exact thing you'd naturally expect.

Noisy eaters. People who don’t look where they are going, especially when they tell me to watch where I’m going “I wasn’t going anywhere, I was standing still.” People who don’t look where they are going while pushing a shopping trolley. People who block supermarket aisles with shopping trollies – do we see a pattern emerging here – People who think they can steer a shopping trolley by leaning on it and using their elbows to guide it.

Actually I hate most things to do with shopping. I’m normally a very laid-back easy going person but five minutes in a crowded supermarket and I’m like Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

Noisy eaters. People who don’t look where they are going, especially when they tell me to watch where I’m going “I wasn’t going anywhere, I was standing still.” People who don’t look where they are going while pushing a shopping trolley. People who block supermarket aisles with shopping trollies – do we see a pattern emerging here – People who think they can steer a shopping trolley by leaning on it and using their elbows to guide it.

Actually I hate most things to do with shopping. I’m normally a very laid-back easy going person but five minutes in a crowded supermarket and I’m like Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

my idea of hell is going into town shopping at this time of year.

im ready to kill very quickly..

Adverts with children in them !!

Adverts where people "whisper" in that very loud fake way they do in ads.

Adverts where people "whisper" in that very loud fake way they do in ads.

Perfume adverts get to me. I've never seen one that made any sense.

On the forum, its wedding photographers who post only one image in a critique/sharing thread with a link to their website/blog for the rest, mainly for SEO reasons.....it's pathetic and lazy imo!! :thumbsdown:

Off the forum, it's drivers who lack confidence.....such as drivers who will spend ages deciding whether they've got enough time to pull out at a junction, yet only decide to pull out at the very last second. Or ignorant drivers who pay no attention to speed limits.....the ones who will drive on a 60 mile an hour road at 43mph, then continue to do the same 43mph when the limit changes down to 30mph.....makes my blood boil!! :annoyed:

Hang on while I put plasters on my fingers to prevent the tips wearing out!!!

I shall keep it short, however.

#1 has to be badly behaved children in pubs/restaurants. In fact, badly behaved children anywhere! Rod too often spared?
#2 are drunks.
#3 are people who find it easier to ask extremely basic questions on forums rather than Ring TFM!

I could continue with such things as religion, war (is there much difference sometimes?), "music", noise (again, difference?) but life's too short!

Back