My Teddy

Edit My Images
Yes
Maddie was sat patiently waiting to be let out of her pushchair for the start fo the festivities at Pilton Festival

barnstaple0487sml%20copy_filtered.jpg

awesome, awesome shot. Lovely picture. Look at those eyes! She is going to break a few hearts!

That is perfick Marianne, absolutely perfick!

I love the shot, thanks for sharing it with us.

Lee

See... I told you I admired your work..

Simply stunning Marianne...;)

In fact I will say as good as I have seen you post in a long time..:)

Everything is beautiful, lighting, composition, colouring, and of course......the most beautiful girl in the world!! (y)

What more is there to say ...:shrug:

Its all been said but ... I got a thunder bug showing on her cheek ... :LOL: ... :bonk:

Seriously though Marianne ... a truly superb shot very well executed ... should win some competition or other ... and so should the photo ... ;)

:p

One word....perfect :clap: (y) :clap: (y) :)

super stuff Marianne, a TY Beanie Buddy Peace bear if im not mistaken?

matty said:
super stuff Marianne, a TY Beanie Buddy Peace bear if im not mistaken?
yep Matty, My youngest, Maisie bought the teddy for Maddie when she was born, I remember going to the shops with her to choose the present, a wonderful, happy memory....

Thanks for the lovely comments, I knew it was good from a Grandma's perspective and it feels good that you all feel the same :love:

What a beautiful shot. I somehow missed this one :bonk: and had to go looking for it having just seen the mono version!

Works extremley well. The composure, lighting and everything about this capture is spot on :)

Ed :)

Back