My turn for a New TOY ! :)

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
Picked it up today,

Canon EF600 F4 IS USM L Turbo GTi Lux etc etc :)

I didnt have much time for pics on the way home but have a couple, not downloaded from camera yet so ill see if i worked it out and post some a bit later ! :)

Thanks Mark :)

0203-115536-01.jpg

Very nice Ian - am very Jealous!!:p

That is one huge lens! A friend of mine bought one from Kerso - Ian Kerr even delivered it personally from the States! Mind you for the price of it you could buy yourself a nice new car!!!

Wish you ora best using it Ian. Beautiful peice of glass.

I want one but until i can afford it i will have to make do with nifty and 12x extender (mkII) :nuts:

northampton isnt too far from birmingham, fancy lending me it? you can use my old vivitar 80-200 while im trying it out!

Ok ! erm !

I just took a pic of it next to the 100-400L, dont think i will ever complain about size or weight of that lens ever again ! LOL
Heheh, like the name of the pic :LOL: Congrats, puts the size into perspective :eek:

Thats a quality picture, from a quality lens (and thats something coming from a Nikon bod :nuts: ). I'm dead jealous.
Good luck with your new baby :D

:clap: f****** h** ian thats one huge lens. nice one mate hope to have something like that by about 2060..

Nice one.... and there's me worrying about telling the wife I wanted a £1000 lens.

:clap: And about bloody time too!!! :clap:

I know this lens has found a good home. (y)

Thats one big piece of glass. Nice first shot too.
Had to re-mortgage the house to get it I suppose :shrug:

Good stuff Ian!

And kenco - I know what you mean. I was speaking to one of my workmates the other day (he's also into his photography) and dropped into the conversation the cost of the 70-200mm new - the rest of them nearly fell off their chairs!

I think your trying to compensate for something there Ian

;)

That is a big one sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Have fun with it m8.

Superb lens, you'll have fun with that :)

Congrats on the purchase Ian (y)

Im sure you wont need to worry too much about the weight isssue ... your pockets must be considerably light enough now to compensate! ;)

Look forward to seeing all the pics!

hehe. nice lens... but I see some sensor dust in your photo! :eek:

:LOL:

Congratulations Ian (y)
Glad to see you bought the grown-ups version rather than the diminutive 500mm:woot:

Back