My Wheels :D

Jo

Name
Jo Fisher
Edit My Images
Yes
OK here they are ....

Feel free to mock my wheels, but this little baby is my method of getting further than my back door :D

Oh and I demand that the forum description be changed to:

Transport Planes, Trains, Cars, Boats, Skateboards, Bikes, Mobility Scooters and other things with wheels or engines that get us from A to B.

:LOL: :LOL:

Thanks for looking (y)

Jo
xxx

:D

No mocking jo thats a cool motor (y)

And a great shot of it to boot...(y)

md:wave:

There's a hint of "Knight Rider" about that (for anyone old enough to remember it) and if Matt's Corsa qualifies for the transport section then you're in

Nice atmosphere into the bargain.

Bob

Last edited:
Deserves a little bit of the TopGear treatment ;)

3710559227_4bbc41b80c.jpg

:D

No mocking jo thats a cool motor (y)

And a great shot of it to boot...

md

Thank you!

Certainly a different auto subject! It's a good photo though.

Cheers!

There's a hint of "Night Rider" about that (for anyone old enough to remember it) and if Matt's Corsa qualifies for the transport section then you're in

Nice atmosphere into the bargain.

Bob

A hint of what? :shrug: ;0) Cheers Bob!

(y) I like the alloy wheels and the funky seat :)

+

Deserves a little bit of the TopGear treatment

3710559227_4bbc41b80c.jpg

LOL Thanks FITP, don't know if they'd feature it on TG though!

Very sporty looking Jo, nice alloys too (y)

Alison

Hey it's not just a funky seat and alloys, I have disk brakes front and back + motor bike suspension :D

:clap:I like the wheel iits great wish i had one

Thanks!

To be honest your wheels look way smarter than my knackred corsa and would probrably out do me in a drag race!!!

Awww, sorry bout that ... But thanks!

:shake:better then not having any wheels at all

LoL, cheers!

It's a damn fine shot of it, honestly - Top speed? 0-6mph time? Any mods that your insurance should know about? (y)

Cool "wheels" Jo I like the colour (y)

Nice wheels Jo, must get some for the wife save me pushing her around :D

And the picture has done you proud (y)

Actually, I'd love to see The Stig do a lap of the TG track on one :nuts:

Now that would be funny! I think I recall seeing the guys have a race in those funny looking Japanese scooter/buggy things thinking on it.

It's a damn fine shot of it, honestly - Top speed? 0-6mph time? Any mods that your insurance should know about? (y)

Top speed is officially 8mph, but I can tell you it does 10.5mph :whistle:. It takes about 5 seconds to reach top speed. No Mods yet, though Chris is planning to put some flames on the paint work for me :LOL:

Cool "wheels" Jo I like the colour (y)

Chris, black is not a colour :p

See Bob I gave you an excuse to post up something ... 'vintage'. ;)

Nice wheels Jo, must get some for the wife save me pushing her around :D

And the picture has done you proud (y)

Macky, you should look into the Motability scheme!

Last edited:
Chris, black is not a colour :p

Ah but it looks very deep purple to me

( black is a colour BTW ref Mr Ford "you can have any color you like so long as its black"
So there you have it :p :D)

ehem, can I be the first to lodge a complaint please? I want Jo, head down over handlebars, pushing it to 10.5mph, flames out the side, wheel spin and general hell breaking loose! :D

Jo, you know I am joking, I am just gad you have wheels and know all too well what that freedom means, go get em girl, they are cool wheels (y)

Ah but it looks very deep purple to me

( black is a colour BTW ref Mr Ford "you can have any color you like so long as its black"
So there you have it :p :D)

:thinking: Hmmm, does it look dark purple to anyone else? I might need to make an adjustment.

ehem, can I be the first to lodge a complaint please? I want Jo, head down over handlebars, pushing it to 10.5mph, flames out the side, wheel spin and general hell breaking loose! :D

Jo, you know I am joking, I am just gad you have wheels and know all too well what that freedom means, go get em girl, they are cool wheels (y)

Thanks Yv .. But you will be waiting a very long time for a shot of my on the scooter, let alone performing on it :LOL: ;)

:) awesome jo!!! Very top gear too!

I love it! You go girl!

And thank yoooou! (y)

How does one have sex on something like that ?? .... :thinking:

its called the mile low club!!! :D :LOL:

That looks so cool Jo..I love it!

Hope you have some lovely days out with Chris. (y)

Hey!, nice wheels Jo, and a smashing photo too.
Ive got about 20 mirrors, lights and a tank ariel from my mod days, you could use to give it that "quadraphenia" look.
Now, get out and about!!!!!!!
Dean:)

Nice shot Jo and its great to see you are getting out n about(y)

Thank you!

Nice wheels and nice colour too......

How does one have sex on something like that ?? .... :thinking:

I have nothing to say to that ... *cough*

awesome jo!!! Very top gear too!

I love it! You go girl!

And thank yoooou! (y)

Thank you, and you're welcome :D

its called the mile low club!!! :D :LOL:

That looks so cool Jo..I love it!

Hope you have some lovely days out with Chris. (y)

Thanks Janice :O)

Hey!, nice wheels Jo, and a smashing photo too.
Ive got about 20 mirrors, lights and a tank ariel from my mod days, you could use to give it that "quadraphenia" look.
Now, get out and about!!!!!!!
Dean:)

LOL, the image I get in my mind with that is a little disturbing! But thanks ;o)

Good on ye Jo, hope you have a lot of fun while out and about. (y)

Tommy.

Thanks Tommy. :eek:)

is anyone too young to remember knight rider?? :eek:

Yes me, I had no idea who he/it was ... I'm only 18 you see ... *cough*

It's now 27 years since it hit the "idiots lantern"

Ah that explains it :p

Hmm . . could do with some Mods scooter mirrors (lots of them) and remove the cover to expose the battery. Oh, and a whole bunch of lights on the front and a flag on the back, not forgetting the blue, white and red circular banner flag.

Here's what I'm talking about.

Won't be too much longer before I'll need one of those . . I hope the suspension system is by Citroen as your chariot is shot in a field so must be a 4x4 version.

Last edited:
:LOL: Josh!

Hmm . . could do with some Mods scooter mirrors (lots of them) and remove the cover to expose the battery. Oh, and a whole bunch of lights on the front and a flag on the back, not forgetting the blue, white and red circular banner flag.

Here's what I'm talking about.

Won't be too much longer before I'll need one of those . . I hope the suspension system is by Citroen as your chariot is shot in a field so must be a 4x4 version.

:LOL: That picture is hilarious! It's exactly what I pictured when someone else mentioned modifications above as well.

It has motorbike suspension apparently. Believe me it is pretty good at handling bumpy fields and all sorts! I took it on the sea bank at Frampton Marsh RSPB site a month or so ago. What I didn't know was that everyone in the visitors centre was apparently watching me. They were impressed by its handling (it is very bumpy on the sea wall as it had had one of those machines with wheels like a tank on it go across many times), but were worried about how I would get back down. Turning around wasn't really an option, as it was a long way back. The only other way down was a very sharply inclined and bumpy track that the farmers only manage in their landrover. I was squealing like a maniac as I went down it, and I lost a shoe (my fault for sticking my legs out like you do when you free wheel down a big hill on your push bike :confused:), but it was fun :LOL:

Last edited:
Back