Name a bird

teal.jpg

teal2.jpg

Long-tailed duck please

IMG_0044 by Nigel Addecott, on Flickr Long tailed duck

Can we have a spotted flycatcher please. As JPL's post went up 20mins before Artyman's post, I will go with the former's request.

Last edited:
Indeed it has, my bad. Ok then can we try little stint

Looking that way Russ, OK then lets give guillemot a go.

Where's Bill , when we need him ?

On the road for 2 days driving thru France ……. got a day of driving up to London and back tomorrow - so not around

Where's the GCG? ……. so we need to go back to #291
What are all those "ducks" up top
what's all this Staring @ someone...

Just managed to watch the "results" of Strictly with my wife - my daughter recorded it for us - why is the Lobster still in?

Avocet next?

Ups sorry - never saw the GCG ……… as you were

where did #292 - Great Tit come from?
#323 is not a Tree Sparrow?
#322 - is that a long tailed duck

Last edited:
what the chuff is going on? GCG posted #141 !! Russ asked for Dulin.

what the chuff is going on? GCG posted #141 !! Russ asked for Dulin.

apologies

Ups sorry - never saw the GCG ……… as you were

where did #292 - Great Tit come from?
#323 is not a Tree Sparrow?
#322 - is that a long tailed duck

Last edited:
I think you've lost the thread of the thread Bill, I'm confused too and i'm not even in France, we need the OP to sort it out and get us back on track, hellooo.

I'm in the UK for a couple of weeks - landed last night - that's why I'm confused - I already want to get back to the rural life - South UK is so crowded

I know some people only want contributions that move the thread forward but that has made my day! :) (I knew it was a tall order but I really wanted to see what people have caught.) And there have been some other stunning shots on here as well.

Edit: Ouch, number 2 is a delight!

Last edited:
Show-off Haha but a thumbs up as 2 fantastic images of yet another bird I had never heard of

I cheat a little as we live in SW France - we get just one pair every year in the garden, but you only see them early morning and maybe once or twice during the day
No easy to get a good shot of

I think someone on here got some really good shots in the UK this summer in their next door neighbours back garden

Last edited:
Back