National Geographic Published :)

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

I'm not sure where to put this but I just wanted to share the news that I have had an exclusive gallery feature with National Geographic Italy containing my Macro work.

To think I joined this forum a few years ago not having a clue about cameras, to getting published in a few mags, then being on BBC Autumnwatch, and now this!!

I owe a lot to this forum and the help and support of its members!

Here is the link if you can read Italian :) http://natgeotv.nationalgeographic.it/it/visti-da-voi/foto/matt-doogue-scatti/1

And my facebook page if you fancy dropping it a like :) www.facebook.com/mattsmacro

Now.......where's that beer!

Thanks everyone:)

I'm not actually having a beer , instead I'm off to the gym for military circuit training :) lol rock and roll eh?

Fantastic Matt, those images sit alongside the amazing pictures you always see in NG with ease.

Congrats mate, very well deserved.

Congratulations Matt. That's gotta feel good!

Congratulations. Some superb images there! :cool:

I'm always amazed at the skill needed to get some of those shots. I tried macro 2 or 3 times & was hopeless at it. :rolleyes:

Well done that man. :clap:

Congratulations, Matt. Excellent photos. I like 2 - Into the Storm.
Not just the Macro work, but telling a story as well.

Don't read Italian but the images are stunning, Very well done, the National Geographic must be any photographers highpoint.

Try again

Nah, I sold the macro lens, I'm just not steady enough. Probably an age thing. :(

Having said that, I used to go on a forum where Brian Valentine (Lord V) is a member & loved his work, especially the dew-drop refractions & he is a bit older than I am, so it can't all be down to age I guess. :rolleyes:

Congratulations, some amazing shots and well deserved praise :)

Wow, very good. Some amazing creeps in there! Another world entirely.

Just had a look. Excellent set, well done!

Well done! :)

Back