National League Licence

Edit My Images
No
Good afternoon all,

Please excuse me if this has already been asked, I have tried to look through the forum and used the search function.

I'm interested in trying to work towards a Dataco accreditation, and understand that there is a requirement to start down low and work my way up.

I'm in the process of compeleting the National League License and wondered is there anything additional I require to attempt to sell my imaged to the press?

Do the teams involved in any games I photograph need to pay for the images, or does the license grant them fair usage?

For those that have already applied and have public liability insurance, where did you get that, and are you a sole trader or limited company?

Thank you in advance,
Big M.

There is a sticky thread at the top of the forum which you should read, if you haven't yet. Yes, you have to start near the bottom and work your way up.

The National League licence basically gets you into their grounds but from then onwards your images are yours to do with as you please, subject to the conditions set out in the licence.

Don't fall into the trap of giving your images away for nothing - there are many threads on here on that subject. Work on your technique, get decent kit and stick at it if you want to progress up the ladder. Loafs of advice on here and no shortage of opinions, good and bad. Speak to anyone you meet at matches and share your experience and knowledge along the way.

Good luck!

Back