Workshop Natural Light Portraiture w/ Carla Monaco

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
No
Natural+Light.jpg

I am incredibly excited to announce my second Natural Light Workshop of 2018. Taking place on the 17th of June, In a small group of 8, we will learn what goes into creating dynamic and beautiful images on location, using nothing more than natural light. Discussing lighting, lenses, settings, integrating the location and controlling the light, as well as some really cool little tips and tricks to give your images as much production value as possible.

We will cover:

• The impact of focal length on the final image.
  • How to read any scene and maximise the light available.
  • Modifiers and how to get the most out of minimal gear.
  • The important link between model choice, styling and location.
  • Making the most out of less desirable locations.
  • Much much more
I will be on hand to give advice not just on the shooting aspect of the workshop but also on great ways to save money, weird and wonderful tips for controlling light and making the most of limited options, building a consistent portfolio and the day is an open forum for any questions or ideas you may have.

This workshop is a great value way for you to get some killer images for your portfolio and learn the skills you need to save hundreds, maybe even thousands of pounds over the coming months by allowing you to create beautiful, stylish and striking images from almost any location.

On the day you will need to bring just your camera, and a lens or lenses between 50mm up to 200mm. Though you can get through the day with just a 50mm or standard zoom if preferred, I will always encourage photographers to invest in a fast prime (this includes the incredible value for money nifty fifties available today). This is a great opportunity for beginners and intermediates alike to utilise what they learn and produce amazing work right away!

Our model will be the unmistakably brilliant Carla Monaco!

Teas and coffees will be provided too!

**Added bonus**

I will send every attendee my editing tuition video complete with presets and actions for Photoshop and Lightroom to get you started on all aspects of your portfolio.

The cost of this workshop is just £130

Confirmation of a place comes with payment of the workshop fee by Paypal.

Deposit is non-refundable unless the workshop does not go ahead, in which case a full refund will be given.

www.kriskarl.com

I'd defo come on this sort of day with you if I could, but I can't again - Weddings to shoot :)

But just a quick point - I can't see where this is going to be held other than South-East England - maybe adding the location will help those tempted?

I'm sure it'll be a great day for all and Carla is awesome

Cheers

Dave

I'd defo come on this sort of day with you if I could, but I can't again - Weddings to shoot :)

But just a quick point - I can't see where this is going to be held other than South-East England - maybe adding the location will help those tempted?

I'm sure it'll be a great day for all and Carla is awesome

Cheers

Dave
Cheers and good point.

It will be in Littlehampton, West Sussex

Back