Nearly Home Trees

Edit My Images
Yes
I've always wanted a picture of these trees (and just to go wander around in them) but haven't made the effort yet.

OP
OP
Graham00
Name
Graham Mc
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks for the comments, you can get to these trees from both sides of the A30, on the trees side head for the lane that takes you to Higher Cookworthy, if you want this side you need to be near Cross Green towards Kellacott. HTH.

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Hi Graham,

I like the subject and I like the moodiness in the sky but it doesn't follow through with the rest of the image - in particular the bright lime green grass which I would crop at the sides and probably change the grass colour and even darken it with a brush.

I'd either go with some autumnal tones or black and white, and I even quite like a square crop and to do that I content-aware filled some additional sky.

I figured as you allow 'edit my images' :) sorry otherwise.. I'd show you a couple of suggestions based on how I see things.

48964732291_638399a420_b-Edit.jpg 48964732291_638399a420_b-Edit-2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Graham00
Name
Graham Mc
Edit My Images
Yes
Yeah a tighter crop does work, I'm not keen on changing the colour too much I think it contrasts well and how it was seen, or close is how I like to keep it. Thanks for your time and work tho.