Neecey

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Struggled with bright sun on this session but the light was nice when the clouds came along

A wanabe model with a faraway look in her eyes.

And yes - I just realised rather a shiny nose that I will need to fix lol

psl0003a.jpg

what kind of thing have you in mind? I am trying not to do too much with it in terms of touching up - trying to keep it honest but I'd welcome any suggestions in the way of dynamics etc

The biggest thing for me is the WB, it was very hard to get a natural skin tone, in fact with the quick play I had I couldnt, so if you shot raw I would have alook at that.
The rest is curve adjustment as it all looks a little underexposed.

here are a couple of quick edits. not skin proccessing was done just curves colours and then some vignetting on the one image.

393382471_rsQmB-L.jpg

this one I deliberatly went for a 70's ish feel so the WB will be even more off
393382700_rcsx2-L.jpg

I like what you've done but it's not the look I want - her eys are more grey than blue. I have purposely kept the colour down and subdued rather than pushing the saturation which is what most people seem to do. The WB was set to daylight in DPP and the original shot in raw.

I might mess around a bit more with the curves though. I like the contrast on yours but maybe not quite as much as you've done

no probs, the blue came out in the eyes more from trying to get the skin the right colour.

Definatly worth spending a little time with the edit, also sharpen it a touch more when your done I think it helps it to pop out more.

ah the sharpening - was great in the original. unfortunateoly twice compressed jpg to get it here so it's lost some.

by the way - she has green skin so you're way off mate ;-)

I actually quite like the original with the way it all tones in.

]Hope you don't mind this effort - just a touch brighter, midtones touched up a bit with the elements curves and the nose deshinied and a couple of blemishes removed. Sharpened a bit, possibly too much in the eyes.

psl0003a2.jpg
[/IMG

Thanks Ian - much prefer yours - I think you can see the tones I am aiming for.

Back