Need discrete body camera with audio

Name
AG
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all, I am new to this group. I need a discrete body camera that can be used in stealth mode. I need it to capture anti-social behaviour which is becoming really problematic and at times threatening to me personally as an older woman. I want something that will sit with clothes I wear - jackets, cardigans etc. I have spent hours looking at information about GoPro and watched Youtubes about how to mount the GoPro and use it covertly (with magnets etc). I have read other reviews of other covert cameras which talk about Chinese instructions which don't make sense - I feel defeated before I begin. Any ideas anyone? PN

You can get a number of "spy" cameras. Hidden in glasses, baseball caps, pens, even car kye fobs, One good one I saw was an ID badge holder with the camera hidden in that. Someone gave me a pen camera years back, that worked fairly well and recorded sound, I gave it to someone else after a bit of larking about with it. Theres also a button camera, and I saw a necklass camera on amazon.
I do have a body cam, a Boblov, it's about the size of a packet of cigarettes and black, while it does have a flashing light on it, it also has a stealth mode with no light shown, or just tape over the light. The quality of that is really good, even in the dark.

Back