Need help using the Talk Photography Forums?

When can i put something in classifieds?

30 days and 100 posts minimum

and I'd strongly advise against posting a load of "nice shot" comments on the image critique forums as a way of boosting your posting score, as people have tried that, and found they have been given additional higher target requirements as a result.

It's not so bad - join in with the rest of the forum, make yourself at home, and become part of the community - maybe you'll enjoy it here and actually view it as something other than a cheap rate version of fleabay :LOL:

30 days and 100 posts minimum

and I'd strongly advise against posting a load of "nice shot" comments on the image critique forums as a way of boosting your posting score, as people have tried that, and found they have been given additional higher target requirements as a result.

It's not so bad - join in with the rest of the forum, make yourself at home, and become part of the community - maybe you'll enjoy it here and actually view it as something other than a cheap rate version of fleabay :LOL:

Lol dont worry just some old upgrade stuff that needs shifting!! Forum seems very helpful tbh

Back