New and slightly in awe

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
Evening all
I got a nice free brand new bridge camera at the start of the year. I really enjoyed taking pictures with it and my partner got me a nice shiny new Canon 600d with the two kit lenses that arrived as a total surprise on Wednesday :)
I have been looking at photos and threads on here for the last week or so and *think* i have learned a fair bit from the threads that I just need to put into practice to helpfully get some great shots.

Ive had a look at the photos in the critique section and see some amazing photos that people give hints and tips on to improve so it looks as though I have a looong way to go to get an acceptable shot.

If anyone wants to look at my Flikr page, its in my signature (or if i haven't done it correctly, my user mname is Forsyth1987). If there are any good photos in there, they are purely fluke but please let me know if there is anything I can do to improve on or what you like :)

Hi Rob and welcome to the forums, we are all on a learning curve here so don't be shy get some images posted up.:)

By the way Rob your Fllickr widget isn't working. Don't copy the HTML code into your sig. You need to convert the HTML to BB code you can do ir online easily enough.

Thanks for letting me know. I shall let my other half loose on the signature as I have tried again and have still managed to fail. They build webpages and applications for a living so will have it sewn up in seconds.

I am going to have to trawl through my pictures to find the best one to let loose on you guys :)

welcome to TP- get some images posted for critique , its a great way of learning

Les;)

I have some photos in General photo feedback section under a thread called Warwick Castle is anyone would like to have a look. They are by far the best i have done (purely by fluke) in my eyes.

Mandy, I see what you mean about the chain taking the eye away from the Peacock. I have an annual pass so hopefully I will be able to get back there and get some more.

Just looked -I like the Stairway shot- nice

Les ;)

Hi Rob and welcome to TP - We all started from the same place, no one was born a photographer, so take one step at a time and above all enjoy it. There's loads of info on the forum and friendly folks too, so get posting and enjoy the ride!!! :D

Look forward to seeing you aorund (y)

Welcome Rob, as has been said, we are all learning so don't be daunted :welcome:

Back