new garage door in action

Hmm?

A couple of questions if I may.

1) Why is that NSFW?

2) Would OOF be a more appropriate place for it?

They're no good at all.

Don't give you time to drive the car out before they shut again. :D

There seems to be a challenge to post as many videos of a garage door as are needed to get into the Guinness Book of Records:D

Your old doors were much nicer:rolleyes:

I enjoyed that, Bazza :)

Just put it on repeat and it's quite erotic...

There's probably a topless model in the car - she gets out when the door closes - so the content is NSFW.

[emoji23]

I was not too sure where to put it so put it in talk video under no prefix.

Last edited:
There's probably a topless model in the car - she gets out when the door closes - so the content is NSFW.

What does NSFW mean or any other such abreviations? I think it is in very poor taste when no explaination is put alongside .As far as I know it could mean " No Sex For a Week"

Last edited:
Not suitable for work
that does not make any sense, excuse my ignorance

I can't understand why we do not have a video section for camcorders. After all it is another form of photography only difference is it is about movies not stills.
Seeing the interest my garage doors have created with the number of posts inforces the need for a camcorder video section

Last edited:
Not Sure For Where I should put this...

How does it make no sense, Bezza?

that does not make any sense, excuse my ignorance

I can't understand why we do not have a video section for camcorders. After all it is another form of photography only difference is it is about movies not stills
You would use NSFW if you were posting a video or image that wouldn't be suitable for opening or viewing at work.

You would use NSFW if you were posting a video or image that wouldn't be suitable for opening or viewing at work.

One should not be looking anyway while at work, that in fact is stealing time paid for by the employer legally speaking, and a good reason for an employer to dismiss the employer for doing it. Staff in some companies have already been sacked for texting in firms time,same thing

Last edited:
One should not be looking anyway while at work, that in fact is stealing time paid for by the employer legally speaking, and a good reason for an employer to dismiss the employer for doing it. Staff in some companies have already been sacked for texting in firms time,same thing
Now I understand why you posted a video of your garage door opening and closing :p

You've blown the highlights and it could be sharper :)

No talking at the back there!

Just think - without the NSFW tag your garage door wouldn't have gotten half as much attention :)

I will he doing some painting tomorrow. Should I make a video then we can all watch it dry?

Back