New here :gag:

• Thread starter JohnSingleton
  • Start date
J

JohnSingleton

Hi, just joined. I couldn't see a way of commenting in the gallery. Do you link the photos' into a post?

Like the look of the site. Just waiting for some quiet time so I can have a good look around :woot:

Hi, just joined. I couldn't see a way of commenting in the gallery. Do you link the photos' into a post?

Like the look of the site. Just waiting for some quiet time so I can have a good look around :woot:

Hi And welcome
you copy and paste the lower of the two URLs from the uploaded picture ie

C090911-1-1.jpg

Welcome to the forum John. :wave:(y)

Hello John,

Quite a shot to kick off with there. Very classy indeed.

Blimey John :eek: that's a bit special :clap:

:welcome: to the forums, and you can stop posting quality like that, you'll show the rest of us up :LOL:

Thanks for the welcome and the heads up on posting folks :) And thanks to Steve Randles for giving me the link to here.

Looks a great site!

Excellent shot to kick off with. Welcome :wave:

.. tho I'd lose the right hand post and reflection. It's distracting

Hi John, Very good shot to start with, keep up the good work.

.. tho I'd lose the right hand post and reflection. It's distracting

don't you just love art. I think the post really makes the shot. :)

Thanks folks. Some have said to drop the post before. I'm always in two minds! Arn't I John? Yes you are John.

Scoobynet? Nope I'm only getting wacked out on scooby snacks mate ;)

don't you just love art. I think the post really makes the shot. :)

Exactly what I was about to say after reading Mr. Gits comment.

You could remove it and it'd be looovely & sterile. And lifeless. And boring. And the same as 45,000,000,362 other shots. Yay.

It's lovely as-is.

Isn't there some rule where you need to make 1000 posts before adding pics like this ;):D

Excellent stuff, a really nice shot to start off your talk postings, look forward to seeing loads more.

Mike.

Back