New Kitten - what would you name him?

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

As a celebration of completing chemotheraphy and my biggest surgery being done 10 days ago we are adding a little orange man to the family - hurrah!!

I'm off work now for about two months to recover from surgery and I'm actually really happy to have this time to bond with him etc. He's coming home a week on monday and I am the most indecisive person when it comes to names. Albie and Walter are topping the list of possibles atm - but what would you call him???

Kitten!! by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

:love:

Jaffa? Satsuma? Clem (as in clementine)?

Scooter
Furby
Kirby
Ty (short for Ti-ger)
Gremlin

First off....congrats on the completion of the Chemo, (y)

Names are always a funny things to decide for a pet, what's his personality like ?

First off....congrats on the completion of the Chemo, (y)

Names are always a funny things to decide for a pet, what's his personality like ?

Thanks Brian (y)

He is very placid but inquisitive. Loves being held and having cuddles. Lady showed me some pictures of a previous kitten / cat from the same mum / dad combo who was apparently very similar at the same age and has grown up huge. So he could grow into a bit of a tiger!

Very best of luck for your recovery, i am sure your new pal will help the time pass quickly!

He is a dear little thing, looks like a Wilf to me!

Awwwww so cute.

Our boys so far have been called Fatty and Maximus and Maximus was Ginger.

How about Flash.

Good luck with recovery:)
Hes so cute:) the missus said he should be called Star :)

Cooking fat would be my choice.:D Super congrats on finishing the chemo hope the recovery is a swift one.

Thanks all - I like Wilf :)

Dave :)

Glad you are better, what a cute little kittie you have their.

My pets have Celtic names, so I would choose

Arthur
Pendragon
Merlin
Caesar
Ra (in honour of the sun god)
Vulcan
Bastet (cat god)
Claudius
Octavious

Have a good day :)

He's a real little cutie, he looks like a Jasper to me too. :love:
Wishing you all the very best with your recovery. :hug:

Ceefer (think about it)

Congrats on completing the chemo.

Marmalade Atkins or for more groan points Marmalade Catkins :)

I usually wait until I've had the cat for a few days or weeks then a name usually starts to stick when it is the right one.

Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the Armies of the North. General of the Felix Legions. Loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife – and he will have his vengeance, in this life or the next.

Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the Armies of the North. General of the Felix Legions. Loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife – and he will have his vengeance, in this life or the next.

Or just Max to his humans ;)

Good and best wishes for a permanent positive outcome of your treatment!

Cnnot better any of the names listed. My last 3 Gingers were Peter Oliver and Hayden - all the names they had from the rescue centre.

Going off later to collect 2 eight week old kittens currently nameless. So facing the same issue. Got dirty looks from "she who must drop cameras" when I suggested Canon and Nikon.....

Beautiful kitten - always liked marmalade (ginger) cats!

S

We have three cats.

One already had a name when she came to us from the RSPCA - so we just left well enough alone.

The second was a rescue cat. She is small and black - so we called her Little Black.

The third one just adopted us. She's very fluffy so we called her Fluff.

My two are called Pixie and Panda (bet you can't guess what colour Panda is :LOL:).

He looks like a Bertie to me :)

Speckle.

No idea why.... it just popped into my head when I saw the kitten.

Just call it an obvious name that has something to do with red, or orange.... just because it's a ginger cat. How unimaginative is that?

Back