New lens & another tiger shot

moomike

TPer Emeritus
Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
My 70-200 arrived today (cheers again Kerso) so I obviously had to run to the zoo to test it out (even though I should have been working :p )
Very sharp & I am very happy - is wierd using a zoom lens though as I've only really used primes for quite a while.
C&C welcome & appreciated (y)

Big cat!
Tiger003.jpg

One for Fatgit :LOL:
Duck001.jpg

This was too cute to leave out :puke: :puke:
Orang_baby_kissing.jpg

Cheers for looking (y)

Another great set of shots there Mike (y) Tiger shot for me. Enjoy your new lens .

Congrats on the new lens and a great set of shots (y)

Great set Mike, all as sharp as a really sharp thing and the last one is sooooo cute.(y)

Oh these are SOOO good. Never seen a duck so sharp, and the tiger is a classic shot, nice to see it vertical, and no obstructions. Brilliant stuff.(y)

Hi Mike, glad your lens has arrived, can you teach me how to use mine properly ?, love the tiger shot, you managed to get rid of the cage nicely.
Regards Kevin

(y) not bad them mike not bad at all..

:naughty:

who am i kidding there all good imho well done mate hope you had a good day friday(y)

Lovely set of shots - I can't pick a favourite as they are all good.

As always great shots, love the positioning and capture timing of the Tiger shot.

Stunning 3 shots Mike, 3 of the best I have seen you post..(y)

The lens looks cheap after seeing these shots Mike. Well done sir.:)

Superb shots as usual mike thx for the duck shot :)

Alan

Superb shots! Can't wait to get my hands on this lens. (y)

Moomike

Those shots are fantastic.. I like the orang shot best of all... Well done, enjoy new lens.

If you do not mind could you let me know how you managed to do the border with the exif information embedded into it. I think that looks very effective.

I am not very profficient with Photoshop however I do manage to muddle through (If you could bear that in mind with the instructions)

Many thanks

Shutterman.

Lovely shots but the Duck & the Tiger are my favorites.

Well done

I agree with everybody else. Great work.!

Back